What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

both came today,topdown, free from vaderstad ,just for letting vaderstad use some of my pictures of my rapid  drill conversion on face book !!!!! and a dealer boxed new holland T 7.210 from brushwood toys for the price of a standard boxed model

Whats the plans with them Paul ?

they are made from lead hand painted 1970 - 1980s and there is a bit of a story behind them ,I would like to see if any one else can tell me about them as well ,,,or were they from ,,who made them to see what I have been told is correct

Edited by convo
  • Like 1

This was delivered on Tuesday,cheers Graham, but needed a wee tweek,so got that done today,looks better than the pipe supplied,but useing the original pipe does mean you can alter it to suit your own specific tractor,

KuhnFendtcombo003re_zps0daa839a.jpg

KuhnFendtcombo002re1_zpsc2ecd8a7.jpg

KuhnFendtcombo005re_zpsfe8727c7.jpg

KuhnFendtcombo004re_zpsb09d9bd0.jpg

I think it rather suits Mr Hardy's black creation very well, 8) 8) ;)

Regards

Joe.

• Like 4

very nice bit of kit Joe,what did you use for your pipe then?

The pipe was made useing the breather tube off the back of cab on the UH Claas Xerion 3800 Paul.I made a Latex rubber mould useing that tube,then made a latex tube useing that mould,if that makes sense,?? it was the only thing I could think of that was roughly the right size,plus it was ribbed,just like the original.

Regards

Joe.

well the T7.210 wont/wouldnt pull the topdown,but a T7.270 will,watch this space

I'd have thought a suitably ballasted and dualled up T7.210 would be up to the job. I saw a John Q 6190R with one (on the road) a couple of weeks ago.

But yes, the big beastie can handle it with ease.

• Like 2

from vaderstad directly,50 hp per metre,but they really recommend 60hp per metre,so 240 hp,t210 wouldnt touch it,not unless using it set very very shallow

You're thinking of the UK spec T7.210.

The Irish spec T7.210 invariably comes with the fuel pump/ECU dialled up to 11.

"And what horsepower do you want her to put out?" as the salesman always says.

:)

• Like 4

the nh T7.270 came today,well to cut a long story short 2 turned up,but only charged for one?,so pm me if you want to buy the other one,both are identical,but turned up in 2 different boxes !!!!!

John McElderry?

not with you there baz

Was the dealer you bought it from John McElderry?  AKA Farmingparts.com.

I only ask as I order a Fendt 939 Black beauty from them and they sent me two, invoiced one........ I then ordered a Fendt 828, they sent me two, again, invoiced for one, both times the models turned up in seperate boxes.

Saying this, I'm not sure they would sell a New Holland model, but you never know!?

• Like 1

My Toytrac purchases:

Frater (UH) MF 375, Imber 8970 (to become an 8870) and a UH 4F Kv plough.

DSCN1929_zps6d181356.jpg

DSCN1930_zpsf845db49.jpg

DSCN1931_zps4014a2b7.jpg

And then from Mandy and Fraser, some grain walling, Plastic Weld, a knapsack sprayer, tool set, work bench, extension reel, fuse box, sockets and switches and a cat. All for a new build :)

DSCN1932_zpscbad7e4c.jpg

• Like 1