painting method on 1390 tips please

ok bought some spray yesturday 

grey primer

matt black

dimond white

humerol red

what i want to know is will i be alright to grey primer all of the model parts  then including the bonnet wings top of cab

will the grey primer dullen the dimond white or is it just a case of putting on a extra coat of dimond white                                             

i tend to prime my resin bits first,,just seems to bond on better although having probs with this new easycast i have ,doesn't seem to set properly,looks like it has then seems to start " bleeding" is the only way i can describe it, clear sticky bubbles appear in different places and the paint won't bond? 

i tend to prime my resin bits first,,just seems to bond on better although having probs with this new easycast i have ,doesn't seem to set properly,looks like it has then seems to start " bleeding" is the only way i can describe it, clear sticky bubbles appear in different places and the paint won't bond? 

I had that problem with Doc's 45 g drums - I used Humbrol in the end and it was fine  ;)

I just prime mine and top coat, I rarely have any trouble at all with painting resin parts.

I think that was were I was going wrong Jason - I was trying to apply top coat (humbrol spray cans) directly to the resin - dipped them in thinners to get if off and started again - much better then by hand - what primer do you use  ???

Same colour as my old Fiesta XR2I  ;)

dimond white seemed the best choice as ive seen a few restorationas they just reminded me of  the RS my ex used to have a very brilliant white as whites go "all white"

git to be carfull though did priming and a orange/red coat and i felt sick all day ,wasnt eating

diddnt even get on here i was that bad  still dont feel 100%

the orange/red spray seems to be more sickly than the white primer is quite bad as well

ran out of red towars the end ill put the machine together with some decals tonight

im going to charge my camera up and see if i cant put some on here by 10.30 to 11.30

tonight