Grey Fergie Restoration Update

NewHolland2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently in the process of making up a small booklet on Microsoft Word detailing how I acquired the Fergie and many details about the restoration and how I went about it.......Also many pics will be included.......If anyone's interested in this once it's finished let me know and I could send you an e-mail with it attached....... :);) ;)

It'll be a shame to see her go right enough Martin, but at least you have loads of pics of the old gal through the restoration process  ;):) :) :) :)

It'll be a sad day alright but the pics of her through the restoration process will always bring back happy memories and I'll be moving onto bigger and better things....... :);) ;)

just think mart in 20 + years time you can buy her back,, if shes going local  ask to

keep the new owners details for future referance  one day you might want to

track her down for sentimental reasons  ;) or just to see if shes still going/running

Exactly what I wass thinking mate.......Would be good to see it again if someone completely finishes it....... :);) ;)

done a lot of work there mart & looks a job well done ,  you still looking for an 82 ? don't rule out a 956 /1056 IH / C-IH they are damn good workhorses & to my mind better value for money than the ford , like massy the name bumps the price up  do well to at least look at a few for a first tractor ;)

Given up on the Fiat Mart ???

Definitely not mate, but the Fordy's seem to be easier to come across up here....... :);) ;)

done a lot of work there mart & looks a job well done ,  you still looking for an 82 ? don't rule out a 956 /1056 IH / C-IH they are damn good workhorses & to my mind better value for money than the ford , like massy the name bumps the price up  do well to at least look at a few for a first tractor ;)

Cheers Marcus.......Possibly still thinking of an 8210 but probably more than likely down to a 6610 with loader so it can be more versatile around the boss's farm....... :);) ;)

mabe a dum qeustion but why did u put a easy steer on it mart? looks stupid if i must say

Well it won't be on it when I sell it as I'll be keeping it.......But the main reason was it makes turning around tightly much easier as of course little Fergie's don't have power steering.......  ::) ::)::)

Can SuperMart trading plc. deliver... in person  ??? ???

Supermart Trading plc could deliver in person I think....... :);) ;)

About how much are you looking to get for her Mart? ???

If someone was to buy her with all the accessories (and bearing in mind she's a great starter and runner) anywhere between ?800 and ?1000.......Start off high and see how low I end up....... :D;) ;)

Supermart Trading plc could deliver in person I think....... :);) ;)

If someone was to buy her with all the accessories (and bearing in mind she's a great starter and runner) anywhere between ?800 and ?1000.......Start off high and see how low I end up....... :D;) ;)

Lets have an FTF acution Mart... I start the bidding at 50  ;)

any advance

No

going

going

GONE

Yipeeee  ;D

aw what a shame you have to let her go mart, but sure she will pay for something else eh, whens she actually going to be advertised then

It is a big shame mate, I'll be sorry to see the old girl go.......However with the money I have saved and what I get for her, I hope to purchase a Ford 6610 which is sitting at a local New Holland dealer....... :)

She's going to be advertised in the local paper in two weeks time and also in the next issue of Classic Tractor hopefully....... :);)