Blue Mccormick

Andy

Guest quangova

Same her Marky, ?25 is fair price considering all the work involved in packing up and shipping out to buyers.  The Valtra in Claas colours retailed for ?25 and thet was a one of production special as well

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same her Marky, ?25 is fair price considering all the work involved in packing up and shipping out to buyers.  The Valtra in Claas colours retailed for ?25 and thet was a one of production special as well

I didn't know there was a valtra in class colours Geof... got any pics of it... who did it  ???

Guest quangova
I didn't know there was a valtra in class colours Geof... got any pics of it... who did it  ???

Where you been Marky... tut tut not keeping up with the latest news.  It was done for Agri/Mini Toys (France) and ltd to 1000.  Ive sold out now, but you may still find some availble from some of the other UK dealers

Guest quangova

Thanks Geof... I'm starting to collect UH stuff now (as I have blown just about all I can on Masseys) - Any other special editions that were made Geof  ???

Ayershire Cow Valtra (brown instead of black spots), proffesional repaint by German Model Convertor Stephan Bastibule (or somin like that), when i dig mine out i'll take a pic and post up, The petrol Blue Fendt 818's (special and dealer box versions) see below.  Just noticed ive been promoted to a Yard Foreman hope me wages go up?

Guest quangova

+ there will be an industrial yellow Fendt 818 before to long, thats about all i can think of for now unless you want the list and pics of UH sets

+ there will be an industrial yellow Fendt 818 before to long, thats about all i can think of for now unless you want the list and pics of UH sets

No thanks Geof.... stop there  :o :o - I'll be in for an ear bashing at that... oh .... go on then  ;)

Is the Yellow Fendt going to be a limited edition then... thought I'd start on them first

Guest quangova
No thanks Geof.... stop there  :o :o - I'll be in for an ear bashing at that... oh .... go on then  ;)

Is the Yellow Fendt going to be a limited edition then... thought I'd start on them first

Apparently yes, but i say that as the Bayern Look was only supposed to be ltd to a 1000 and then another 4000 appeared on the scene from UH..!

Guest quangova

Throw me an email of them huni please

No pics yet babe, unless i get my handy can of industrial yellow spray paint out..  ;D

Guest quangova

q do you know when the renault and kuhn mower set is due out mate? one set i will be getting

The Renault & Kuhn set is a special for the UK market instigated by Accurate DC, so dont hold your breath as with their delivery record we could be looking at some time in summer... 2025 that is....  ;D ;D ;D>:(

The Renault & Kuhn set is a special for the UK market instigated by Accurate DC, so dont hold your breath as with their delivery record we could be looking at some time in summer... 2025 that is....  ;D ;D ;D>:(

:D :D :D Stop it Geoff  ;) but i think we all know what you mean  ;) i got the latest pricelist today and its not in there or on their website yet >:( so you would have to think 1 year at least wouldn't you  ???