Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

Thanks everyone, grinning like a cheshire cat here!

Next I hear you ask? A stone/wood tythe type barn to complet this central yard. Not till the detailing has been done on this one yet though.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can you buy plastistruckt if i spelt it right can you get it from any ordinary hardware shop?

any good model shop should have it in mate, usally in a stand by its self, if not ema is a good online place to get it, link in the links section, although you need to do an order over 15 quid for that to make it worth your while postage wise

Well after 2 days trying to post on here hopefully this is it

Very nice job tris

did you use the ply method :-\

Looks just the part of fine dutch barn

I'm impressed ;)

Regards SMurF

Classic Thomas!!!  :D :D :D :D Very funny indeed  :)

P.S do you know if my Trino membership is active yet  ???

Cheers Scott, yeah I used .04mm ply, cuts with scissors, easy to bend and for all the ease of using it is ... .. . bloody expensive!!!  :D :D

Classic Thomas!!!  :D :D :D :D Very funny indeed  :)

P.S do you know if my Trino membership is active yet  ???

Cheers Scott, yeah I used .04mm ply, cuts with scissors, easy to bend and for all the ease of using it is ... .. . bloody expensive!!!  :D :D

no is not active.me as moderator and the admins shut down the forum.no one knows something about trino,where he is and and and.....

some guys in other forum talking about that he is arrests or so

Tris would it be ok if i used your method of creating a concrete effect for my farm ???

no need to ask mate, Tris would be thrilled others are using it!! :) :) :), FTF is the place to experiment and share ideas ;D ;D ;D

Let us know how you get on as i'm also looking to use it in the distant future :) :) :)