Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys, can't wait to get up to Spalding with it now. COME ON SEEEEEAN!!!!!  :D :D :D

Yeah more space will definately be needed Garret, It will be going up in the attic when the granary is finished. Not a proper layout but just so dad can have a third of his house back!!! I need to draw some sketches to see which shape I want the yard to take with the addition of another shed  ;) and another dutch barn I will build later in the year.

As for the lowloader, she is a bit too new really mate but just to show off the hay lorry will be delivering a new tractor this weekend. . .. The secret one!! ;D

One day maybe Brian. The next pics will be the farm 'working' up at the show  :)

I just spoke to Marcus and he said it wasn't the kiddy seats that were the problem, little Mark wanted to go wee wee's all the time because he drank all his fizzy pop to quick. Sean wasn't happy though. .. Marcus found out he didn't like green Starburst. ..

. .. .. and then found out putting them on the back of Seans seat half chewed wasn't such a great idea  :-\

:D :D :D

Hello Tris

You have an Excellent layout Tris,its very nice to see it.

Your Gate from old Ford is very good with many Details. :o

Thanks Filius, the show wentr very well and lots of people loved the layout. Next time people see it there will be tiles on the roof  ;D That will look superb.

wow very nice  :P

Cheers Rich mate, will you make it to Toytrac this year?

Simply superb Tris.

Your too kind!  :):-[

Great to finally meet you yesterday you cheeky west country hobbit  :D

Leverets looked fantastic, really nice work.

Going to have to try to make it to Toytrac to catch up on progress.

By then I should have recovered from my spree  ;)

If you ever get up to Hfds / Worcs give me a shout.

S

Thank You one and all, it was great to give the farm an airing in its entirety. The reactions of people young and old was great. Youngsters loved the 'toys', others loved the detail. . . . then there were the oldies who remembered working on farms just like Leverets. I hope it inspired more people to have a go and also to bring what they have along to more shows. I was proud as punch all day. Couldnt have done it without Marcus and Sean and Mark. :) Thanks guys :)

just want to say after seeing all your buildings in place with all the machines sitting out it really does look the mutts nutts tris and i cant wait to see how you evolve the farm into present day era, have you much more to do at this stage or are you moving onto more modern shed now  ???

More compliments?! :-[:) :) Thanks lads, :) Yep this is it for this section. This is the original farm from where all is develops. Georges shed along with another dutch barn with lean-to will take it on a few years. Then I may build, after Toytrac a concrete beam style open span shed. Then the biggy will bring up to the 90's. The biggy of course being one of Garrets ;):-*

I'd like to build a grain drier someday too.

More compliments?! :-[:) :) Thanks lads, :) Yep this is it for this section. This is the original farm from where all is develops. Georges shed along with another dutch barn with lean-to will take it on a few years. Then I may build, after Toytrac a concrete beam style open span shed. Then the biggy will bring up to the 90's. The biggy of course being one of Garrets ;):-*

I'd like to build a grain drier someday too.

that ok mate it was nice to hold the fort a bit , people kept on saying very nice job i've done  ;D ;D till i put them right :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D