Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Started on these, just doing this much as a test piece to see how they fix down with tile grout. Once they are firm I'll run the Dremel up the sides to cut them to shape. If it works ok, it will be on with the other 1579 tiles :o

Poor old Sean!!!  :D

Looking great already mate.

You and Traci must be so proud, not everyone is able to build a granary, convert it then move in like you are doing.

I can just see you both happy under the stairs living there stealing crumbs from the kitchen etc......

HA HA, seriously mate, they look amazing and really finnish it off well.

Can't wait to see it again soon and give me a shout if you need some help tiling  ;) ;)

Started on these, just doing this much as a test piece to see how they fix down with tile grout. Once they are firm I'll run the Dremel up the sides to cut them to shape. If it works ok, it will be on with the other 1579 tiles :o

Its great Tris

when the Roof are finish it must look so.

20080406dscf0027ft1.jpg

20080406dscf0029rf7.jpg

to fix down your tiles!

image042en1.jpg

image043wa4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have just spent a very pleasant time looking at your layout on this thread. It really is superb and I’m looking forward very much  to seeing it in the flesh at Wincanton later this year. It  has atmosphere and character and that is something you can’t buy or glue on. Well done Tris.

Peter

;)