Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tiling is almost done. I have got all the tile cutting to do above the door to do and the ridge tiles to add. This is slow, just a couple of tiles at a time due to the glue taking a while to go off each time.

Getting there  :-\ ::)

I bet your little legs are worn out running up and down there mate???

Nearly there yes but we don't liike nearly there, we like DONE!!! Now come on Trissle, back to it, get that mixer going and get those tiles laid!!!

Nah, seriously mate, a massive task you have taken on and loks the part. You can sit a top that at Toytrac with a mega phone and smile like a cheshire cat on top of your achievement!!!

Thank you kind sirs  :) That barn looks great, bit more complicated with all the windows mind!! Think I will save that kind of thing untill I am either retired or single!!  :D :D :D

Cheers for the compliments, this takes so lonmg it is hard to find any inspiration sometimes  :(