Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fankoo everyone  :) :) :)

Mand don't worry, the nest is yet to come, I havn't even posted the pics of my kitchen table decked out with the whole lot all together yet!!! Not going to either. .. anway, must get back to doing a few bits and bobs  ;)

While you lot are preparing for Spalding by the way, Sean, Mark, Marcus and Me will be doing a dry run on Saturday with all the displays linked up to check compatability with eachothers  :)

Mand don't worry, the nest is yet to come, I havn't even posted the pics of my kitchen table decked out with the whole lot all together yet!!! Not going to either. .. anway, must get back to doing a few bits and bobs  ;)

While you lot are preparing for Spalding by the way, Sean, Mark, Marcus and Me will be doing a dry run on Saturday with all the displays linked up to check compatability with eachothers  :)

Birds as well.. this is going to be some layout  :P

can i look after your display Mandy ??? ??? ??? on saturday.

Tell you what Mark... it would be an honour to have you look after Holly Farm :-*:-* :-*

thank you Mandy it would be a bigger honour to look after holly farm for you. Marcus will know what you like to do know doubt. oh Tris have you some room for logs ???

Grief... you guys... you just can't help yourselves can you... our mega layout is sposed to be a surprise... you're not sposed to go showing all and sundry bits of it every 5 minutes... I'm not showing anyone mine ;D

well we have seen all of yours already mandy aint we

Exceleltn excellent excellent as usual.

Have you got some 1/32 scale sawdust ready for any mishaps?  ;D ;D :D :D :D:-\ :'( :'( :-[:-[ ;D ;D

On the concrete under the combine hood Jez!!  :D

He's quite impressive at times isn't he ;)

He ain't bad ya know!!