Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

Absolutely stunning stuff Tris... especially as I know lots of people who couldn't get a real-life wall straight. I'm beginning to think you have a highly trained hamster or similar working on that layout of yours... and shall be watching you very carefully next time at Toytrac  ::)

:-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As you can imagine, pretty time consuming!!! I have ran out of the small beam wood now so the infill pieces will have to wait. The bigger fram work balsa is all hand cut from larger stuff which I would otherwise have no use for. Will be a while before I get all this done I expect but here is a glimpse.  :)

post-227-132638678678_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638678686_thumb.jpg

As you can imagine, pretty time consuming!!! I have ran out of the small beam wood now so the infill pieces will have to wait. The bigger fram work balsa is all hand cut from larger stuff which I would otherwise have no use for. Will be a while before I get all this done I expect but here is a glimpse.  :)

Obviously getting some building in before work Tris?

You know you could always divert and make it a Nativity Scene?  :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;D ;D

Looking great as usual!!

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, Eh, Eh what's goin on in 'ere with you two then. Pipe down you 'orrible pair!! Did a bit more tonight before squash. I will get a pic up over the weekend. ::)

Do you get biscuits with your squash or perhaps sweets? :D :D :D

The MODEL looks brill though Tris

• 4 weeks later...

Well, even if a little slow, progress has been made!!!

I have all the timber work to one side of the doors finished and I have started to board this now too. Thanks to Sean for the coffee stirrers. The otherside has the main uprights up now and I am doing this bit by bit as well as the boarding. Off out now so this is the lot for this installment.  :)

post-227-132638688693_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638688699_thumb.jpg