Hi all

Been working on this the last couple of days. Lot of work gone in so far, and even more to do!!

It's not 100% spot on, bit I'm only working from pictures. It's based on cut up siku planter with britains JCB 1cx wheels, everything else is scratch built.

Pictures so far

0E9D240B-4288-441B-977E-E705A3270F31-162

D4A6847D-87E8-48F2-B706-8FE64873578B-162

Comments welcome always

Will

Photographed quite a few of these planters at work over the past two years. Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out Will. It looks like you've made a great start to the model. :)

That's we're I got the idea from David! :) Cheers I will hopefully have it finishe by this time next week :)

That's we're I got the idea from David! :) Cheers I will hopefully have it finishe by this time next week :)

Great to hear my photographs inspired you to have a go at building one of these planters. Will the planter remain on the back of the Replicagri New Holland or do you have another tractor in mind once it's completed?   

Great to hear my photographs inspired you to have a go at building one of these planters. Will the planter remain on the back of the Replicagri New Holland or do you have another tractor in mind once it's completed?   

Not sure yet David, I have just smartened up one of Agriums Case maxxum 5150's i got off ebay in quite a bad state, so might put some rowcrops on that. Any other suggestions are welcome :)

pics of the planter. ive found potato equipment to be very time consuming indeed hence there not being much available to buy. the pics show the planters hopper in both the up and down position and im now working on my 2nd destoner to stay in front of it. a new planting diarama is planned for later in the year.....

post-1667-0-09154700-1368999110_thumb.jp

post-1667-0-75463700-1368999176_thumb.jp

bet that's a fiddly model to make,but its looking very good.The wheels suit it nicely

It certainly is!! Cheers :) I've now changed the wheels too britains vaderstad rapid ones so they fit under the hopper better. Pictures to follow when I get over the shed again!

Nice work so far Will :)

I'm now on holiday for a week but before I finished at work on Friday I took some pictures of our 1999 GL32B for you, hope they might be able to help you with some of the layout and fiddly parts of the hood linkages :)

IMG_0615_zpse8a0788b.jpg

IMG_0617_zps03d43f8b.jpg

IMG_0616_zps9bd520c7.jpg

Archived