Chipping Steam Fair 25th-27th May 2013

Valley Axe Man

A selection of photos from the 15th Chipping Steam fair, held in the heart of the Ribble Valley, with cracking weather for most of the weekend, almost 10,000 visitors attended over the 3 days, with profits all going to support local charities. A surprise visitor on the Monday was FTF's very own Andy Ebbage..... just as the weather took a turn for the worse... also Damian (JCB BLOKE) and Hazel called in for a mooch around in the Sunday sun 8)  8). as was Shaun (aka stevestoys)

Enough of the words.... a few photo's from the weekend

Really gutted about the weather yesterday but enjoyed the walk round. Great to see the North West crowd there too! :)

Cheers Andy, it's our local so we always try to get a few familiar suspects together and put on a bit of a show ;)  Was good to see you enjoying the Lancashire mirth and merriment :)

A few pics of some of the model exhibits now, starting with Matt Dewhurst, a young local lad, who has a passion for all things Mcormick and displayed silage scene based around his friends dad's farm and farm machinery. :)  8)

IMG_0903_zpsc9072f41.jpg

IMG_0904_zpsc5c025fc.jpg

Paul you must remove the blue filter from the camera lens (still 1st class pics) Sam has got good taste with choice of tractor. Thanks for the insight to the show looks to have  been a good one I see your mum is still shy. ::)  ::)

excellent photos Paul , wish i had been there to see them 8)

Cheers David :)  i'm not much of a photographer but try my best :laugh:....... there's always next year bud... always a good turn out of different Blues (and reds..... Kenny :laugh:  :laugh: )  ;)

My Mum brought along her collection of Britains farm toys.......

IMG_0873_zpsf4f4eb08.jpg

IMG_0872_zps92987bae.jpg

...... and her poodle (Sam) who seemed to take a liking to my uncle Jack's MF 35 ;)

IMG_0897_zps425ceec0.jpg

Some nice looking Britain's Paul but there is something missing....where is the tractor cake?

:laugh: 

Paul you must remove the blue filter from the camera lens (still 1st class pics) Sam has got good taste with choice of tractor. Thanks for the insight to the show looks to have  been a good one I see your mum is still shy. ::)  ::)

You could be right there Kenny though the camera seems to aim itself at Blues...... although if you were present then i'm sure you could point me in the right direction towards different reds ;)  :laugh: . Aye Sam seemed to take to Jacks 35 ;)  The show was cracking until midday Monday, but yes mum still shy and not wanting to be in front of the camera :laugh:

some great pics there paul thanks again for a great weekend and thanks again to mum for the cake and brews

Thanks John :)  And thanks to you, Joanne, Matt and Tom for coming with your displays, and putting on a good show 8) ..... though I think you know my mum well enough now to know that there be cake involved somewhere...... it's almost tradition :laugh:  :laugh:

Have you any pics from your display on Sunday bud?? the couple I have are blurred ???

Archived