Moira farm and construction show 2013

mr softie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there brian, if you remember to pick me up in stranraer ha ha!

hear hear ive heard what happens when you pick up people in stranrear :police: , im sure I will remember will just need to squeeze you in or on the roof full car this year

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Excellent pics, i left home without my camera but these are better than mine would have been anyway so thank you Brian, and nice to have met you and Andy Ingram, i enjoyed listening to Andy,s CLASS talk and life in a busy business..As always it was good to catch up with Brian and his Father and Marc and always good to see them over for their yearly pilgrimage to us..I thoroughly enjoyed the show and my last minute trying to fit things in paid off. I only decided 3 weeks before the show to add another planter to my scene and this meant building another front fertiliser unit as i couldnt have one planter with the unit and one without. The Fendt 820 with loader and hopper idea came from a neighbour who has a MF6480 with quicke loader and hopper on rowcrops and it runs up between the drills thus keeping his 2x Grimme gl32b planters constantly moving ( very handy in long drills)... 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived