Fraser 14t silage/grain trailer

hi folks, havnt posted much of my stuff,here is a 14t Fraser trailer, started it last week, it can be used for both silage and grain as I have gave it detachable sides, will get pics of it when I got the final coat of paint on, hope you lyk

DSC_1444_zps91e56832.jpg

DSC_1448_zps9d6cc4eb.jpg

DSC_1446_zps3d1b7e57.jpg

DSC_1451_zpsc501d929.jpg

Looking good Mark :) can't wait to see it painted up ;)

thanks Paul, got the paint and hour ago, so just going to go out give it second coat ;-)

don't lyk waiting about ha ha!, Wed can't come quick enough to get the rest of the plastruct to get the other made, order wheels from cdmodelz today for it

no flies on me Rob ha ha!, the next one going to be the newer shape I'm get them ones for this trailer from Martin Thompson that build the agri trailers, have you tried Henri walker, his email is walkerparts@planet.nl

That is brilliant Mark, and its certainly flown of the production line :) Should make up a good fleet with your other trailer and these Deere's your making :)

thanks James, should have 3 Fraser's, 2 12t herrons, 2x 16t smyths, and 2x 16t converted kanes

Thats sweet very same as our old one Is she scaled down from a 20 or 18Ft? One small thing you made the top of the slanted peice solid whereas in the real trailers it would be part of the tail board Only a small thing Though ;)

hi John, thanks for the comment, I realise about the top of the tail board when I had done it, might make another top half at some point, it's a 14t trailer, but going to make the newer shape 12t when the rest of my plastic arrives, just adding some more photos to photobucket then will get them added

thanks Paul, think I will do away with the kanes though, it's and old Fraser, the paint went wrong with it, so will all get stripped at some point,

thanks Ol, got a few other trailers in mind to do

Keep up the good work Mark. Your doing well don't stop now.

thanks Kenny, glad you like it, I'm chuffed how it turned out

If your doing away with the Kanes, you must have something else planned then Mark?? ;)  ::)  As Kenny said "..your doing well.. Don't stop now"........ i'm looking forward to seeing your next one 8)

I might do, not giving anything away ha ha!, thanks again Paul ;-)

looks a nice model you have built there and the detail on the silage back door is smart,did you go for a working grain chute as well?

yes will have a working grain chute aswell jamie:-)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks again Paul, your right its a ertl 6410, with valtra N wheels and axle added plus rear wheel weights, front lights added and rears painted in, twin beacons also, will be a 6100 with quickie loader next

Archived