Toytrac 2013 Sunday 20th October

Lady Ferguson

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting Mandy, that's good news - I was under the impression that Toytrac was no more and had been replaced by the other show, j24trac.

Oh no, definitely not.  All being well I shall be there although as a punter and not as an exhibitor.  It is going to take me months after my move to get my collection unboxed and properly displayed!

Thanks for your replies people - Steve and Karen are concentrating on J24 and I'm helping Warner with Toytrac. We have about 15 entries so far for the dio competition, so things are looking very good. Britains are also heavily involved this year and are actually sponsoring the entire dio section.

There will be a dedicated Toytrac website, shortly.

• 4 weeks later...

myself and intey434 will be travelling over from northern ireland to display at toytrac

Look forward to meeting you both, Hell that a bit of a journey for you. :of  That must be dedication 8)  Looking forward to the annual trip down myself....  soon be here now :)

• 2 weeks later...

my god it only seems five mins since we were at spalding ::)  ::)  ,,,,,,of corse it was only last weekend ???  ???  ,,,never mind a big deep breath and we get to do it all over again next weekend ,,,1/32 farming models will  look forward to seeing you all from that neck of the woods and bringing a bit of colour in to model tractors collectors lives ;D  ;D  ;D

also really looking forward to a few pints of that apple juice 8%,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmintttttt,,,,,,,

Any more news on the dio entries, Mandy? 

I shall be down at Wincanton, hopefully, around 9:00 as it is about a 2 hour drive from my new pad.  Dogs being looked after by the family so I am free and clear.

Dio entries have gone mad this year, Sue. We have 26 entries this year and have had to commission 4 rooms to accommodate them. Here are the provisional locations (there are a couple of latecomers not included):

LayoutLocations_zps0bf31202.jpg

There'll be a copy of this outside each room, plus someone to direct you to your tables.

Update on Sponsors

Apart from generous sponsorship from Britains/Tomy (who are having a stand themselves this year - opposite us in the St Aldridge Bar) prizes have also been generously donated from:

Brushwood Toys

G & M

Peter Hardy

Martyn Reeve

Farmmodels

and ourselves

Plus rosettes and certificates of course!

Archived