Rickys Layout underconstruction THE SHED THE SHED THE SHED THE SHED!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good ricky,one question are you going to display all the grass cutting gear on it at once like the pic or just one item at a time,i found with mine being so small it looked crowded with to much on it and distracted from the bits i wanted people to see

like come on, a siku tractor on a set of UH mowers??  Looks nice on those mowers but not on UH ones  ;D ;D ;D

Looks good Ricky is that my abbey in the top right hand corner? ;) Your shed will be with you soon.

Thats a redrock u twit,  ;D ;D  Don't worry UR's is a comin!!

Don't know about the kit all in one field, I'm just playing around at the min, I was just tryin that with the two sets of mowers to show the different possibilites at this show, though for my permant display prob just the butterflies

What you make the pick-up for the Krone from? or is the grass header version out yet? Your shed should be with you tomorrow Richard said, you'll not sleep tonight..

Dam it i wasn't in bed till 5 this morning makin models and on here for a while, HOW AM I GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!

looking good ricky :)

question    what is a dump trailer doing tipped up in the field    is it filling in the wheel rutts because you went onto a wet field with all that heavy equiptment ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-\

looking good ricky :)

question     what is a dump trailer doing tipped up in the field     is it filling in the wheel rutts because you went onto a wet field with all that heavy equiptment ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-\

Was just taking a couple of photos of her  :D :D