decals

ford/nh fan

Question

10 answers to this question

I like CorelDraw for DTP tasks - very easy to use and very flexible - and very cheap for an older version as well  ;) - That said I have never printed any decals for my kit... but that must be the printer's capabilities over the DTP package I would expect  ???

yeah coral is good ,i also use paint shop pro,and goood old windows word for some,well just for basic shape and size.

one tip always test pritn a few times on normal paper till your happy with the size and look,that waterslide stuff ain't cheap enough to waste

one thing i found with the paper is the see through version,doesn't keep the colour very well,looked fine on the backing paper but when you slid it off,it went almost see through in the colours i had printed,even on the laser printer,hence the silver looked very light grey,and when it went on the red bonnet,wasn't anything like what it should be,i stick to white full stop now