Annandale model exhibition 2014

mr softie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Folks it's time for us to get the last minute jobs done for Gretna Show in 3 weeks. Spent some of yesterday getting all the required items put together ready to go. If there is anyone else wanting to put a display on please let us know. Our very personal first aider will be on site if required (for references please ask JCB Bloke) .      

Hi Folks it's time for us to get the last minute jobs done for Gretna Show in 3 weeks. Spent some of yesterday getting all the required items put together ready to go. If there is anyone else wanting to put a display on please let us know. Our very personal first aider will be on site if required (for references please ask JCB Bloke) .

hi Kenny, glad things are coming together, thanks for the leaflets for the show, Dad brought then to me last week

Dear Mr Beeton,

Thank you for the kind words.

I will be on site from early doors to administer any first aid needed, together with my medical assistant Nurse Hazel, ;) please make sure you form an orderly queue as we may only be able to deal with one patient at a time :laugh:  :laugh:..... I too was preparing yesterday, and purchased some supplies.... E.G. elastoplasts, sudocream, bandages and just in case a pack of laxatives and imodiums for anyone that was worried about seeing us again..... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Best regards

Doctor Lynn 8)

Can't wait to see all our friends at the show :)

P.S best get my brain in gear to think of what to bake.............

I will always remember the look of fear on Damian's face when he wasn't feeling well at Lanark last year when he saw doctor Lynn coming towards him with that huge syringe ;D  ;D...after the shock he seemed much better 8)

Dr Lynn & Nurse Hazel  We the mere members of your public are reassured  you are getting your kit ready, but we have had a think and wondered if a cork has been considered in case the Imodium does not work. (in case of back fire beware the fitter may get shot)

just over a week to the show, rushing about trying to get stuff sorted, will need to do a trial run this weekend of what is getting hooked up to what tractor, my indoor silage pit is getting there just guttering to do at one side and paint them, looking forward to abit of cake too ha ha! ;-)

Aye soon be here Mark..... still a few last minute bits and bobs to sort for display but got a few crates of goodies to go on the sale table again ;) Shame work is hectic but will get things sorted ;)

sure will Paul, looking forward to it, my first show since zwolle in November and will be good to get a catch up with everyone

I hope the show goes well Kenny and Shirley but I'm sure it will run like clockwork going by the shows I have attended in the past.Although it looks like rain for you on the Sunday it is looking fair in Cupar in Fife so I will be covering the DMR ploughing match so I'm afraid it does not look like I will manage down to cover the show for Model Farmer. But.............. I'm sure you could do a report yourselves or hijack some of the exhibitors to do something :huh: 

Thanks for the good wishes Bill, I hope you do have a fine day for the ploughing match as it can be a miserable on a cold wet day.  Yes we will get something on paper and try for a few pic's .  Hope to see you soon . 

I have a feeling there could be a spot of Baking being done today....... ;) although I have no idea as to what it will be ::).......... apart from tasty ;):laugh:  :laugh:  Roll on sunday..... really looking forward to it and catching up with some great people and some good friends whilst raising a bit of money for a worthy cause 8) 8)

I lyk the sound of that Paul, just tops off a great wee show with a slice of one of lynns great cakes, status report, I still have so bloody much to do, couldn't get anything done at all last week or the 3 previous,Lou and her family moved at the weekend so been a busy few weeks getting it sorted out, then had a meeting yesterday and one today for doing some courses to give me more qualifications for when get back in to some sort of employment, so plan of action for today, get last two trailers fitted with wheels, sort out what tractors I'm taking and get them boxed up with trailers/impliments, then hopefully get my couple of sheds finished off, Dad picking me up after his work on Sat, so not sure how long will have then to do anything, stay at his Sat night, and hopefully have him out of bed early to get me down on his only day off of the week,ooooops ha ha!

started packing a few masseys to show. got a full line up of 500 series ,both 2 n 4wd .

also have some 135/148 models n 4 combines to go along with the valley axe mans display

started packing a few masseys to show. got a full line up of 500 series ,both 2 n 4wd .

also have some 135/148 models n 4 combines to go along with the valley axe mans display

I'm looking forward to it David 8) Seems a good few years since I've done team effort displays :)...... just hope I don't forget anything :laugh:  :laugh:

thanks Paul looking forward to catching up with the regulars its going to be a fair weekend g&m at perth on sat Stephen fraters on sunday morning then over to Gretna

I like it Brian....you like me like to pack in as much as one can over a weekend...sadly I will only make 2 of three...but as Meatloaf  said 2 out of 3 ain't bad ;D  ;D

Archived