Annandale model exhibition 2014

mr softie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Paul looking forward to catching up with the regulars its going to be a fair weekend g&m at perth on sat Stephen fraters on sunday morning then over to Gretna

Brian,You said you was going to have a quiet year on the buying side of the models? :) 

started packing a few masseys to show. got a full line up of 500 series ,both 2 n 4wd .

also have some 135/148 models n 4 combines to go along with the valley axe mans display

have a good show david look foward to seeing pics of some more of your conversions O0

Well folks trailer loaded car packed thought of every thing until we remember what we forgot.  Please come and see us at Gretna, but do have a safe journey.  We will let you know how things have gone asap.  P.S. exhibitors and traders 8am entry, doors open 10am. 

Just back from giving my Landy a drink of diesel..... hell it were a thirsty beast today :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:, wallet topped back up too after it's thrashing at the garage  ;), so just to get the models and odds and ends loaded up later and it'll be ready for an early start in the morning.... Now where's mum hidden that cake......... ;) 

got everything packed in to dad's Subaru this afternoon, shouldhopefully be down about 8 or not long after it,just hope I havnt forgot anything now

Aye Shaun but you managed to get david aka dm434 with cup of coffee  in hand....I can only assume the cake had been scoffed ;D  ;D

I presume the cake had gone as Brian (Mr Softie) did not arrive till 1pm and i didnt see him with  a piece of cake?Davids display was the one with the Masseys.

It wasn't deliberate Shaun,to tell the truth i never realised your were taking photo's at the time,but,as you say a really good show,good to catch up again and have the crack,and the cake,lovely, :) :) .

Regards

Joe.

Well that should be the Gretna show over for another year and all we have to do now is wait for more photos of the event after Shauns ones.

On the show scene it is only 6 sleeps away to Callum Morrison's one at Dingwall and I'm getting feel good feedback that this show will be even bigger and better than last year and like Gretna the proceeds / profits are going to good causes.

Aye Shaun but you managed to get david aka dm434 with cup of coffee  in hand....I can only assume the cake had been scoffed ;D  ;D

Bill, you missed out on some cracking chocolate cake, even got some to take home 8)

thanks to paul for his help and to everyone for the good comments

and thank you lynn for the lovely cake ^-^

I'm sure I did David but my waist-line needs less of Lynn's lovely cakes...anyway I promised Pete Small last year I would do photo coverage of the DMR ploughing match this year and managed to get around 160 photos....so next year at Gretna...I'LL BE BACK ...assuming G&M Farm Models are at Perth on the preceding day ;D  ;D

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED IN ANNANDALE MODEL EXHIBITION !!!  We can plan and prepare but you guys put on a worthwhile display to bring the public in and part with MONEY. So tomorrow we hand over £700 to Alzheimer's Scotland.   Once again thank you everyone

excellent news Kenny and thanks to everyone organisers and displayers who pulled together to have another excellent show enjoyed being their ,and last but not least many thanks to Lynn for the lovely cake and Paul for being a bad influence " just have a slice of each" whilst trying to decide which one to have

Archived