Annandale model exhibition 2014

mr softie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame I'm going to miss the cake this year ,,,and the show of course ......but I have promised Pete Small I will cover their clubs ploughing match in Fife. Shoud the match be cancelled due to the weather  I'll be there so still pencil me in for a slice Paul.

• 3 months later...

Four weeks to go and best get in gear to get sorted to 1st get together of the year 8) Looking forward to catching up with a few familiar faces and having a reet good do at the show with a real good family atmosphere..... something that Kenny & Shirley and the team seem to have got a talent for ;):)

I'm not writing off not being in attendance at this one......just yet. There is a 50 / 50 chance and all depends on the weather and whether the DMR Machinery Club's ploughing match goes ahead in Fife on the same day.

looking forward to the show, rushing about trying to get stuff ready for the display, wheels to go on trailers,think there will be 10 of my silage trailers going this year, with John Deere up front, got a few sheds to sort out for a yard too

iknow Bill ha ha!, and it's a buckrake on the front of a jcb 310, make him work for his money,make him sweat abit ha ha!

Oh Mark,you only need some slightly bigger kit, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grouser1_zpsef7833db.jpg

Grouser2_zps7edc709b.jpg

I'm liking that yellow Stieger by the way,

Regards

Joe.

I've still got lots to get done, list keeps getting longer the more I think about it, I'm away from Thursday to Sunday this week so that's time I don't get to get stuff ready

Archived