1/32 R / C Vredo VT 3936

catkom3

truth be known joe, most of that models rc workings have come from a siku donor model, so you dont really need to know a lot to do it, bar the extra lights, the tips prob out of the trailers they do, the steering and drives obvious , the trailer doors prob using the rear linkage lift motor , the hardest bit is building them into the chassis I recon

truth be known joe, most of that models rc workings have come from a siku donor model, so you dont really need to know a lot to do it, bar the extra lights, the tips prob out of the trailers they do, the steering and drives obvious , the trailer doors prob using the rear linkage lift motor , the hardest bit is building them into the chassis I recon

;D ;D  I wish I had your confidence Sean,I guess if your familiar with the Siku Control systems then it might be fairly straight forward,BUT,this model also has four wheel steer plus crab steer,I don't think Siku have that capability yet,so you would probably need to make UJ's as well,or cannibalize them off something of a similar scale,??Anyway converting all the kit parts,which look nothing like the original is tricky enough without complicating things even further,here are a few shots of the supplied kit parts,front suction pump,

Kit1_zps0ac148c5.jpg

What it looks like built / fitted

Kit2_zps1523be37.jpg

Compared to real deal,??

Kit3_zps79db4e61.jpg

Tricky, :);) ;)

Regards

Joe.

oh its tricky joe , I ment its not tricky to use the siku stuff , its all pre wired and plugged for you ,got a few spare bits from a scrap ebay lot I won  ,I recon two steering its could be done on the same channel to, just wired in , , the making of the chassis etc to take it all is  the tricky bit, you just have to look at some of those lorries, with  custom built metal chassis ,milled out etc, I wouldn't have a clue what to do there, and I recon that's built along them lines to

Archived