Aberdeen Model Show 2014

Big A

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need some help ??? ,,can any body direct me to a whisky distillery worth a visit in the dabba dabberdeen area while we are up there ,,,or and by the way before any of you funny b*gg**s reply not the sort of help from ,,AA counselling ;D ;D ;D

Errr I'm up for that too...Andy doesn't touch the stuff so he won't be able to help :-*

peter you have the fettercairn distillery on the way up just off the a90 but if you want to do the malts you need to head to speyside and head the scenic route to Aberdeen and you will get a dozen good distillery tours

I need some help ??? ,,can any body direct me to a whisky distillery worth a visit in the dabba dabberdeen area while we are up there ,,,or and by the way before any of you funny b*gg**s reply not the sort of help from ,,AA counselling ;D ;D ;D

One of the best Pete,and also the best name in Whisky, >:D >:Dhttp://www.scotlandwhisky.com/distilleries/highlands/Dewars

Regards

Joe Dewar, ;) ;)

well as Hanabull Smith always says ,,,I love it when a plan comes together,,,,now the big question is who wants to go on the whisky tour ? and the bigger question is,

,,,who is driving? ???? ??? ???

Peter if you go on the whisky tour it will be all over and you will not make it to the show.Look on the bright side though if you do go on the tour and dont make the show you will still come out smiling :)  

Peter if you go on the whisky tour it will be all over and you will not make it to the show.Look on the bright side though if you do go on the tour and dont make the show you will still come out smiling :)  

Just a wee side note here,anyone coming up from the South West that would like to take in a Distillery,there is one just North of Stirling right at the side of the A9 at Blackford,http://www.tullibardine.com/contact-us.html never tried their Whisky,but the Baxters shop next door sells a Whisky beer which is aged in their old oak barrels

and it is gorgeous, http://www.whiskyshop.com/Shop/Tullibardine-1488-PID2727.aspx 7% mind,so gan canny, :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Regards

Joe.

If your looking for a distillery tour then head for the scotch whisky heartland, Speyside in Morayshire about 60miles north west of aberdeen, it's worth it for the scenery alone, Keith, Dufftown, Aberlour are the towns surrounded by distilleries with plenty of tours on offer

thanks chaps ,,but I think I will need a week up there to do all these tours ,,,plus some new kidneys at the end of it ,,,I was thinking along the lines of a few of us having a ride out while we are up there ,,it will be a bit a crack and it kills a few hours ,,,the  only time I have ever had a visit to a distillery I came out £380 light and that  was on the way back from dabba dabberdeen last year it was just off the A68 ,,I do get drawn in to these things ,,but that Baxters shop Joe has mentioned sound very interesting ,whisky beer ,,,mint >:D >:D 

I am pleased to announce the exhibitors for this years show.

Hamish Ross

Ian May

Cam Engineering

1/32 Farming Models

Mike Taylor

John Docherty

Grant Thomson

Alister Bell

Shaun Myatt

David Purdue

Albert Irvine

Donald Fraser

George Duncan

Mike Neville

Kenny Beeton

Richard Ness

James Hutton

Paul Grant

Robbie Holmes

Kenny Gunn

Udimore Tractor Shop

Stuart Duncan

John Cranston

Callum Morrison

North East Agri Models

William Moir

Rob Neesham

Jack Davidson

William Ewing

Gordon Sim

Charlie Christie

Danny Forbes

Andy Soutar

Brian Gray

Kevin Reid

George Walker

I am pleased to announce the exhibitors for this years show.

Hamish Ross

Ian May

Cam Engineering

1/32 Farming Models

Mike Taylor

John Docherty

Grant Thomson

Alister Bell

Shaun Myatt

David Purdue

Albert Irvine

Donald Fraser

George Duncan

Mike Neville

Kenny Beeton

Richard Ness

James Hutton

Paul Grant

Robbie Holmes

Kenny Gunn

Udimore Tractor Shop

Stuart Duncan

John Cranston

Callum Morrison

North East Agri Models

William Moir

Rob Neesham

Jack Davidson

William Ewing

Gordon Sim

Charlie Christie

Danny Forbes

Andy Soutar

Brian Gray

Kevin Reid

George Walker

Great Line Up Of People For The Show.Only A Couple Of Weeks Off Now.

ok ,,then ,,I think you are not been very fair baz ,,discriminating against stevey he has been carring his baby for a few years now ,infact it must be the longest pregnancy in the creation of the world ,and you think its right that you drag the poor guy round all the show in his delicate condition ,,,  ;D ;D ;D

I also have the mind of an elephant I never forget said comments and the reply will come waiting the apropate time take my word PETE

Not me the missus

den`t ,,den`t,,,derrrrrr ,,,,arrr you  all forgetting I will have a ""SAW`N OFF"" in the van with me for my protection ,,,,a "saw`n off savage" in the name of Nathan lee and he will do any thing to protect his par,

any way it is surprising what people forget when you start waving the"" discount"" word around ,,,suddenly people are all friendly again ;D ;D ;D

Archived