Aberdeen Model Show 2014

Big A

well went out for a run on Saturday and decided to do some promoting for the show and good to see so many traders happy to promote the show

Earnvale tractors , Balbeggie , Sellars perth, Reekie perth, Harbro perth , A.M.Phillips perth , Agricar Perth , Reekie Cupar , Netherton tractors in Glenrothes . Carrs Billington in milnathort and Robertsons farm supplies in milnathort .

will be out for another trip this Saturday and see where round 2 of the posters and flyers go

GOOD MAN if any one deserves ,,,,,DISCOUNT,,, it is you brain ,,,when you said run for one minute there i thought like on two legs ;D ;D

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul it wasn't so much as how many I picked up I was actually putting in an order for the new releases due out this year at Earnvale

Peter ive learned life goes by to fast to go out and run on 2 legs just take it easy and enjoy , oh that reminds me I need to be in touch needing something done and you better sit down as I doubt your going to enjoy it

5 Weeks to the show now and counting.Decided to have a few extra days in Scotland so setting off on the Thursday before the show weekend and with it being a bank holiday weekend i will come home on the Tuesday.So looking forward to the time away in Scotland and of course a fantastic show. 

Well 2 weeks after the last rumour, I am back again to try and put a stop to another one. The Hall is finished, is open and does have a floor. picture is along one side of the main hall, didn't take an over all pic as there were a lot of families at the open day yesterday.

These rumours need to stop, We may be up North but we don't live in the dark ages, we do have floors in buildings and believe it or not we can get concrete to dry.

post-67-0-15353100-1396171463_thumb.jpg

I find it really sad that some jealous sad person feels the need to try and sabotage someone else's show , what evers happened to them to make them like this should just be forgotten and left to lie, no body benifits from it all and the person at the root of it all is just making them selfs looks childish and very small . I really hope you guys find the culprit and deal with them appropriately

well was out and about yesterday and got some more posters up , ness plant ( Manitou) at Kinross, reekie stirling , McCaskies farm supplies stirling, Carrs Billington at stirling auction mart and agritrac ( earnvale tractors) at stirling

now this was a bad day for me ordered 2 manitous at Kinross , picked up a 4955 at netherton , picked up[ a black hawk from Reekie and ordered a fendt 939 and picked up a kv plough from agritrac

these rumours are getting beyond a joke, sadly I won't be able to make the show this year but still want this great show to be a success, last year me and Lou had a great weekend in Aberdeen, and the show topped it off on the Sunday, felt very welcome for it being my first year there displaying from both Andy and Brian, aswell as the other displayers, whoever is making up these silly stupid rumours needs to act there age and get a life, we all got in to the hobby for the enjoyment and if we can raise money for charity in the process then it even better

Well said Mark, aye we too were made to feel very welcome as first timers last year and hope to be back again next year :) especially after seeing a photo of part of last years display in the advert for this years show in this months Classic Tractor 8)

RUMOURS thats all they are.Proof is in the pudding now with the new hall ready.Who ever started all these rumours can shut the **** up now and i am up for the show more than ever now and have a great show like last year.If it was not for Brian & Andy and a few others who make the show what it is people like me and others who travel a long way would not be able to do this show and have a great weekend away with FRIENDS :) So who ever is on the forum and is up for the show and sees this your support is more than welcome and all of us will make this another great show and the person or persons who are trying WITHOUT Success to spoil this show can GET STUFFED and eat Humble Pie!!!!! and thats putting it nicely. 

Well folks this will be the third show that we are looking forward to attending, and to date always been a great weekend and we don't see why this year would any different, we can only echo  the positive comments already made.     

I've heard a rumour that the Queen is going to be attending, as she heard a rumour there might be some Corgi's for sale!

Silly lady, some Corgi models perhaps, but not any puppies!!!

(I completely made that up!)

Well we are heading up north agin this year and looking forward to it.

When people work hard for charity like Andy, Brian and all - there is no place for spiteful rumourmongering by vindictive people.

Shame Udimore is going to be there - but Jax makes up for him ;D

Shut it Sir John :-*

No Jaxs at Aberdeen this time as you will see on Saturday how large she is and Aberdeen will be a 5 day round trip (4 days in the car) at 8 months pregnant isnt the best so Stevey and I are having a road trip and may even pop into some of those scottish whiskey joints

Shut it Sir John :-*

No Jaxs at Aberdeen this time as you will see on Saturday how large she is and Aberdeen will be a 5 day round trip (4 days in the car) at 8 months pregnant isnt the best so Stevey and I are having a road trip and may even pop into some of those scottish whiskey joints

ok ,,then ,,I think you are not been very fair baz ,,discriminating against stevey he has been carring his baby for a few years now ,infact it must be the longest pregnancy in the creation of the world ,and you think its right that you drag the poor guy round all the show in his delicate condition ,,,  ;D ;D ;D

Ok now we have got Spalding Tractor Show out of the way lets get going again with this great show.Will be setting off for the show in 3 weeks time.Get saving up and hope to see you all at this fantastic Scottish show :)  Who is going?

I wish that I could make it, I am sure I will one year but sadly not this time.

All the best to all the organisers and for everyone who attends, have a great day.

Ok now we have got Spalding Tractor Show out of the way lets get going again with this great show.Will be setting off for the show in 3 weeks time.Get saving up and hope to see you all at this fantastic Scottish show :)  Who is going?

building like mad and on our way

I need some help ??? ,,can any body direct me to a whisky distillery worth a visit in the dabba dabberdeen area while we are up there ,,,or and by the way before any of you funny b*gg**s reply not the sort of help from ,,AA counselling ;D ;D ;D

Archived