my convos and scratch builds

also resprayed my Henry Selton 4755 to make it the proper shade of green, I think my 7810 and standard 4955 will get the same treatment

DSC_3482_zps878a105d.jpg

DSC_3483_zpsa5a65efd.jpg

DSC_3484_zpse83a041b.jpg

DSC_3485_zpsd9105e02.jpg

thanks folks, I left the 2650 for months and done other stuff, was stressing me out, happy with how it turned out, had a few pain in the a**e moments with the spreaders too but enjoyed doing something different, was bored from building silage trailers all the time, could just about do them with my eyes closed now, the spreaders will be going to a very good home where the will be appreciated, when I get time will build more

Whoever's getting them Kidd fymax spreaders are getting a fine pair of models, Mark 8)  Liking the sound of you building more Kidd machinery though too.....reet do's 8) I might even have to try and get my name on a couple.... bit of a soft spot for that machinery ;)

• 1 month later...

thanks ol, like to try get as much detail in as possible, Brian Stewart (Mr softie) is a great help when it comes to deeres points me in the right direction

Great work again Mark 8) Those 50 series Deere's  are a good toy based model outta the box as it is but it's surprising what a new set of boots and a few extra details does. Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing some more of your work soon ;)8)

thanks Paul, your right about the good job Britain's did on them, hopefully be more of these in the future from me

thanks Paul, your right about the good job Britain's did on them, hopefully be more of these in the future from me

• 3 weeks later...

not long woke up, half 5 I got finished adding the chains to to one of the ep25 dung spreaders, like a zombie today ha ha!, will need to decide what Deere to hook it on to for photos bud :-)

Archived