Something a little different from me. I've built this for Oak Brook Farm, I've never seen a model 404 about before, so is this a first? I have been working at this for a couple of weeks now on and off, it's completely scratchbuilt from plastic, there's still a few things left to tweak on it including building the flaps for each spout and a gate for the drum. A few pictures,
D615B319-0DE4-44CF-A5EB-1CC096413AC9_zps
5A1EB5E2-D2DA-40C4-8F55-400B89BCC62E_zps
8F232A0A-FC14-4B27-A096-B36AF36FE03A_zps
And finally on the 5610, this will be used on it pernamently. 
0441D4FC-E1A3-46A0-88F9-A323B87FFC3D_zps
Thanks for looking

Forgot to mention does anybody have or know of some good pictures of decals the Tegale website has only helped a little so far in seeing some of the decals there's still some others though.

Thanks

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the kind words guys,

Looks just like the real thing, i work for Teagle at the factory so i will try and get some good picture of the decals for you some time this week :)

How did you get the drum perfectly round?

Thanks, its only really any safety decals or model number ones that I need, another member on here sent me through some of the teagle logo decals.

tidy looking machine, saw one today  on the back of a old jd ,sg cabbed but no bonnet decals left, am I right in thinking the drums a old spray can cap??? 

Close but no, it's plastic between 0.5 and 1mm heated in the oven for a while on a buit of wood, then bent around various things until I got the drum right and then it was sanded and filled to get rid of any imperfections, it took a couple of attempts and the house smelt of burning wood for a while but I think it was well worth it.

Archived