Scottish National Tractor Show - Lanark - 20 / 21 September 2014

BC

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill be their with an attempt at a diorama and I think I will leave a few people confused as an initial reaction to what I have planned , looking forward to catching up with the usual suspects

I hope its a farm display and not a ice cream and cornet display ;) I suppose its going to be a lot of green and yellow on display?Be good to catch up again with everyone again.

ill be their with an attempt at a diorama and I think I will leave a few people confused as an initial reaction to what I have planned , looking forward to catching up with the usual suspects

Be good to catch up with you Brian :) seems ages since Gretna......then again it's been quite a while since I seen most of the lads and lasses from up north ;):)

Causing confusion... well that reminds me of you Kenny....the last time we met you caused confusion with a model penguin lurking in one of your machinery sheds and asking the question what item in your display was non farming related ;D  ;D ..I don't know if anyone actually spotted it :huh: 

Bill spot on that penguin was well disguised

Paul its been ages but the time has flew past , looking forward to it now I know the direction my display is going in

Shaun well you know me too well , especially when at moira im seen walking into the show at 0830 with a large 99 no matter what the weather is

look forward to that Joe,what are your plans dio wise

The plan Paul is something silage and anaerobic,but very much in the lap of the gods at the moment,thats what the Greentec Pistenbully convo is for,

PistenbullyGreentec400002re_zps9367be13.

PistenbullyGreentec400003re_zps2d15af6f.

Regards

Joe.

Kenny / Shirley do you have a list of all the people exhibiting this year.... :huh: ...I get the feeling there might be more model exhibitors than normal and if that is the case I think time for an article for MODEL Farmer since the last time the model part of the show was featured was in 2011 in Issue 8 of the magazine.

Bill we think there may well be extra model exhibitors but as the entries are not all in yet I think the 15th is closing date we do not yet have a list, but it would be nice to get a article up in Model Farmer. So here's to a good show and good friends. 

well two weeks today the ice cream man(Brian) will be picking me up to go up and get set up, really looking forward to this show as this is my first year being able to get to it, catch up with good friends and get a good look around the real machinery too,

Yes Paul we looking forward to  a break too, I am very pleased you are keeping the economy going keep up the hard work.   Kenny is just going to sort out our display now so many toys to choose from, oops Shirley here Kenny says models not toys whatever !!!!   Can't wait to see everyone in 2 weeks time for a good catch up and a great weekend. :-*>:D::) xx

I've been busy building stuff for folk the past few months so havnt had much time to get my mini dio boards sorted, but going to get thing sorted this afternoon after the f1 and I'm having the same problem as Kenny deciding what models to take, will be most John deeres, but that many to choose from now, looking forward to catching up with the usual daft bunch :-), hope the weather is as good as it is today at home for the show, I have to get a new memory card ordered for my Mobile this week so can get plenty of pics, this one is full with 3000 picture of real and model tractor, some people will say I have a problem ha ha!

Yes Paul we looking forward to  a break too, I am very pleased you are keeping the economy going keep up the hard work.   Kenny is just going to sort out our display now so many toys to choose from, oops Shirley here Kenny says models not toys whatever !!!!   Can't wait to see everyone in 2 weeks time for a good catch up and a great weekend. :-*>:D::) xx

I'm trying my best ;). It'll be a great weekend :) now I'd best start packing too......... ;)  :laugh:

Not long to go now for this great show.Not selling this year but i am doing a display.Setting off on Saturday morning very early as someone decided to drive right into the back of the van so we have an hospital appointment on the Friday afternoon.Catch up with everyone on the Saturday and staying over Saturday night.

Archived