LCN Show Zwolle 2014

tonto

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have got the Show model (Steyr) and the the members model (Same Saturno). I think you might have some competition for the Same model as it is very sought after already.

I tnink you need to make plans for future years Chris, this is a very special show and well  worth the effort particularly for someone who takes their  models as seriously as you do.

next year is on my radar mike, will keep you posted.

Really enjoyed this edition again! Nice to had some diner with Andy, (and his father), David and Mike; decided that I have to visit Spalding coming year.

Also bought some models that I was really looking forward to: a PZ Strela / Haybob from CG Models and a nice Eicher Wotan from Atlas Models. Unfortunately the 3145 wasn't ready; but I have it coming Saturday; no need to worry.  ;D

thanks for that, but I can't seem to get on very well, it wants me to join as a member, the same as u.k ebay. Hopefully one will turn up in another place.

David went walkabout with his camera today and took about 500 photos in 1 hour, I didn't get any so you will have to wait a while until he gets back later this week and sorts through them.

Just don't ask Shaun about his sleeping arrangements ::)>:D >:D

What Sleep ;)

Archived