Ford Farm

Old Ford

Should take you about 3 minutes to cut that with the lexion 600 Mark, another half an hour with the simba solo closely followed by the accord MSC drill and your funs over for another year!!!!!

Fill it with tatties!

Should take you about 3 minutes to cut that with the lexion 600 Mark, another half an hour with the simba solo closely followed by the accord MSC drill and your funs over for another year!!!!!

Fill it with tatties!

I reckon it's 1.4 acres.....so better allow a full hour  ;D ;D

that sounds small now rob. :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D

still take tris a good day to walk round  :D :D :D :D

Bloody hell Mark there is no stopping you once you get an idea is there? Fancey finishing off mine and Ben's for us? We are having a 'slowest build' comepetition but we're neck and neck at the moment.

yeah but bens nearly ahead of yours , well certainly ahead taller  :D :D :D

tris yer still my bestist buddy  :) :) ;)

still take tris a good day to walk round  :D :D :D :D

yeah but bens nearly ahead of yours , well certainly ahead taller  :D :D :D

tris yer still my bestist buddy   :) :) ;)

:D :D :D :D....added the lights now...need to start on cladding :-\

its a bit hard with a baby and having to keep the wife happy. which seems to be getting harder and harder of late. >:( >:( not a lot of time. :( :(

yeah i can understand, a girlfriend and the world cup is just as bad for me :( :( ::)

its a bit hard with a baby and having to keep the wife happy. which seems to be getting harder and harder of late. >:( >:( not a lot of time. :( :(

You'll get used to it Mark.  ;)

That shed looks like it will be a corker.  :o

Clad it with that corrugated cardboard and either green or a steel colour, send it to me and I'll do it for you  :D :D :D :D

If I send you a dozen Ploegers over do you think you could paint them for me Scott??  ::)

I think corrugated cardboard would look well too, Garrets look well smart with that stuff on them, and the moynan brothers barns too.  ;)

If I send you a dozen Ploegers over do you think you could paint them for me Scott??  ::)

I think corrugated cardboard would look well too, Garrets look well smart with that stuff on them, and the moynan brothers barns too.  ;)

No prob Jason........although you may not get them back well maybe I would keep just one  ;):) :)

yeah that stuff G used!!, you can buy rolls of corrugated card from staples etc but i dont think it looks as good :-\ :-\