Dutch harrows.

They dont mate but you have a good look at certain topics were people change decals add a hose its the dogs ******** then there are members that do fantastic builds and conversions and they dont hardly get a mention there are alot of cracking builders out there young/old

I know how you feel Rob, and if it's not a certain colour people won't comment, but what can we do? I build models for my collection and do them to the best of my talent and do things that other people haven't done before and if I post them on here and people don't like them or comment on them I don't care anymore as I'm doing things I like. Like you say there are cracking builders on here and some don't get the credit due to them, all we can do is comment on other peoples work and share tips when possible.

Well said Mark.

not at any body in particular but like i said people put a few decals on and a few hoses and they think its great then there are real builds/conversions thats took hrs to do and no one seems to bother  i do what i do for me if people like them thats grand if not well doesnt  realy bother me simples.............

thats true Rob,i do them for myself as well,but i do say if not a lot of work is involved that its not really a conversion,but then people can see that for themselves,some of my stuff is just to refine a model,more a hop up really,i have said it before,that there just isnt the following on this topic anymore

• 2 weeks later...

Archived