smithy's collections

smithy

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, smithy said:

I was at a auction the other day and I was lucky to win this model , I thought there would have been a few more bidders  

20190520_201036.jpg

20190520_201119.jpg

20190520_201141.jpg

20190520_201151.jpg

Good auction mr smith and the company weren’t to bad. Good haul for Chartres!

3 hours ago, mf135 said:

Good auction mr smith and the company weren’t to bad. Good haul for Chartres!

Very nice models Smithy did you smuggle them in to the man cave. I just don't know how you chaps find time to go on the Forum when you are busy Spraying and getting ready for Shows I think you are telling me porkies.

10 hours ago, Goodiestractor said:

Very nice models Smithy did you smuggle them in to the man cave. I just don't know how you chaps find time to go on the Forum when you are busy Spraying and getting ready for Shows I think you are telling me porkies.

Yes they have been smuggled into the man cave , as for telling you porkies I can only speak for myself ,most of my spraying is done early mornings or late evenings when it is cooler so I don't damage the crops the bit in the middle of the day I am normally talking to my local tractor salesman or making him cups of tea :D

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived