smithy's collections

smithy

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the full set then....what sorta money did it take to get them all.....

yes its the full set models cost between £90 and 125 EURO but had to go SIMA SHOW FRANCE and AGRI TECHNICA GERMANY to get 2 of them so was a cost of travel/hotel etc and while I was there I spent over 1000 euro on other models at both shows so cant put a exact price on them just clad I have them

Good start smithy, now let's see the rest of your collection.

will take some more pictures later most of the collection is packed away(ask ford 8830)but have some unboxed stuff in about 10 cabinets in my model room which I am now sorting out

Very nice, 1 question, on the shelf with the skip truck what is the machine inbetween the Mccormick and the new holland tractor?

between the McCormick sticker and the new Holland is a hand built Doe 3 leg subsoiler and a Doe cultivator  will get better pictures in daylight

post-1115-0-46695100-1418775589_thumb.jp

post-1115-0-82851000-1418775660_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

two britians farmhand round balers resprayed and decaled as Massey Ferguson 1450 balers

Ertl International 784 resprayed  with a Scaledown Bomford Brigand flail mower

also a small sample of some of my 70 odd hats

Are these hats from the 2 del boys Smithy?You know who i mean ;)

two britians farmhand round balers resprayed and decaled as Massey Ferguson 1450 balers

Ertl International 784 resprayed  with a Scaledown Bomford Brigand flail mower

also a small sample of some of my 70 odd hats

I think I may have one of your 1450's Smithy, though mine have hoses and a pto on them if I remember right. Neat little convos.

I think I may have one of your 1450's Smithy, though mine have hoses and a pto on them if I remember right. Neat little convos.

I did sell two model but I did not put hoses or pto on them I think the one you got properly was done by PDC (paul capon) as he sold me the decals for mine a few years ago

Love the International 784 with Bomford hedgecutter, Looks like the 1 Nigel has displayed on his stand at models shows, are you sure you didn't borrow it when he wasn't looking ;)  >:D  >:D

Thanks for the comments yes it is just like that one but I am sure its mine because if you look close I have not made the exhaust pipe yet

great to see some of your models on here smithy...... as for the comment about your collection being a dark horse I will not let the cat out about your Large....... one ;D ;D

nice to see all four challengers made it in.

great to see some of your models on here smithy...... as for the comment about your collection being a dark horse I will not let the cat out about your Large....... one ;D ;D

nice to see all four challengers made it in.

don't now about a dark horse but I have been called a donkey before but I cant help it that my ears did not grow

Yes the 4 challengers made it together with my other black challengers

Nice those cabinets.  All them Britains Fiat 90-90s must be worth a few pound Smithy. 

Thanks for comments there is 7 90-90s in that cabinet got one or two more boxed ones here somewhere not sure what they are worth but not got theme for a value I got theme because I like theme

Archived