Grass men Wilson farming part one

dave the farmer

Seen the first two, quite good but the whole miscanthus thing gets a bit boring I find. 

Agree. 2 legends & a donkey is the best one I think.

I thought that the two legends one was awful, like a very bad version of top gear.

Seen the first two, quite good but the whole miscanthus thing gets a bit boring I find. 

I thought that the two legends one was awful, like a very bad version of top gear.

No. Anyone I know that has watched them.. well say they enjoyed the 2 legends the most. Its entertaining . You rather like it or you dont.  I fell asleep watching the Wilson farming ones. I think they are the most boring. So that says alot,  ::)

Very interesting reading the above.. Its hard for them to please everyone, As Above I've heard ones say that 'Two Legends and a Donkey' was the Best but others say no its the worse  ???

What is it that made you like/dislike 'Two Legends and a Donkey'? Was it more the people, the fact it was more or less just Silage, the fun side of it (not being too serious) Or the older tractors being put through their paces?

The Wilson DVD's are something completely different to me so I found them nice to watch, kind of felt like I was learning as well, But I am looking forward to the next DVD after the 4th Wilson one, back to what I know and like the best  ;)  ::)

I suppose the Question is, What would you like to see them do next? 

Personally I think the 3 legends and a donkey is a pretty poor, a lot of repetive scenes doing the same things and generally a bit stupid! The Wilson farming ones are very informative and interesting rather than a film of tractors being ragged around on silage trailers! Only my thoughts

The Wilson DVD just go on a bit about this grass stuff not many interviews with the driver not as much fun as the rest of the DVDs yes the two legends and a donkey is something different and its funny in its own way the Luke Furse  and green fever DVD's are the best in my eye's but as people have said everyone has there own taste's

Green Fever , Fulla the Pipe, Classic Grassmen Old school are also good. The Furse Dvds  better than Wilsons in my opinion. I would not be rushing to watch Wilsons dvds again in a hurry. But I would watch the rest.  Wilsons are interesting ,but not really as exciting as the rest. 

Archived