man mccormick trucks

jmd

built this man beavertail for my lad matt. made it out of a automaxx man, britains body, ramps out of plasticard and britains wheels full respray and decaled up. this is the first truck conversion I've done and im pleased with how its turned out. also on with another one bit different so will post pics up later this week thanks for looking

001_zps9ef5d5da.jpg

002_zpsdb469f28.jpg

003_zpscee4bb33.jpg

004_zps4377dbf1.jpg

005_zpsaa7b3d6f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great work John 8) A great trio there :) and them ramps look to have been a good match to the Ifor, Think we'll have to keep our eye's open for a couple of more pairs of them ;)

You just need one of James's ERF's to do up in Townsons colours with a Ford or two on the back for your collection now you getting in to these truck builds  ;)

Love love love that artic John!

thanks james was an ebay purchase someone had already shortened the chassis so i finished it off ,mudguards,tanks wheels,fifth wheel,respay and a siku lowloader :)

Great work John 8) A great trio there :) and them ramps look to have been a good match to the Ifor, Think we'll have to keep our eye's open for a couple of more pairs of them ;)

You just need one of James's ERF's to do up in Townsons colours with a Ford or two on the back for your collection now you getting in to these truck builds  ;)

the ramps are a good match paul a good find by you :) and to do an older classic for my fords could be an idea for a future convo 8)

• 3 months later...

Archived