universal hobbies T6.160

Paul Palmer

and this is why,the universal hobbies T6.140 has different wheels to the one i drove last spring/summer,i see the universal hobbies T6.160 has the wheels i need,but an expensive way to get the wheels i want,or does anybody have a pair of these,i would swap for the T6.140 frontloader,as i dont need it

post-1769-0-53679900-1421876647_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-85804300-1421876705_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-11850100-1421876736_thumb.pn

post-1769-0-41618700-1421876760_thumb.pn

Also on the T5.115 (which the 115U is based on)

Not sure it's the same wheel though.

I think the Replicagri 60 series might be the closest wheel.

(one of the reasons I'm hoping UH or ROS will bring out a 6 cylinder T6)

Not really.

The wheels on the T6020/T6.140 look good on the 60 series. I've seen a couple of French guys do that convo. I think Michael at Farmmodels.net might have done it as well.

Swap the wheels between them and sell on the 8360 on the standard wheels as a convo. Maybe re-decal it as an 8160 or TM120.

My wheels OCD knows no bounds :D

Stan,im a bit dim

didnt understand your last sentance,      The rears are a bit chunkier than the ones on the real tractor you posted above and the fronts are the wrong type as well as being too chunky.what wheels and tyres do you mean?

You are trying to match the wheels in the photos of the real T6 in the first post (passaford_nhdemo)

I had suggested the Replicagri series 60 wheels might be suitable,

But when I posted up the picture of the UH T6090 on Replicagri wheels I realised that they are a chunkier/bigger tyre than you are looking for.

Apologies for the confusion.

no problem Stan,i appreciate your help,so would you agree to take the back wheels off the universal hobbies T5.115 and put them on the T6.140,it looks the best bet to me,i will also take off the loader  on the uh T6 and put that on the T5,as the T6 we had on demo had the loader brackets,but as you can see from the picture ,no loader,thanks again Stan

thanks Robert,yeah sussed that the 8360 wheels are not right,only problem with the T7 wheels is it has a bar axle,then more expense by having to get another set of tyres,so still going with the T5.115 rear wheels,straight swap with the T6 ones,this is still an expensive convo,by having to buy one tractor just for its wheels! thanks for your input though

At least the one your basing it one had the smaller rear Mudguards and you won't have to change them.. Here's a T6.140 I made for Christmas, It needed the larger mudguards.. It worked out quite expensive needing quite a bit a of work and models! :-  

10933824_991788674182755_359275888416310

that looks great TM,tell us what bits and models you used,it looks cracking

Mainly a UH T6.160 Jubilee, with few bits of a T7.210 then Scratch Built Loader Brackets + Grill guard. Chassis and to be lengthen and front linkage added, Then Full Re-Paint. 

Convo painted the Blue power bits for me as I hadn't the paint or time!  :of

Archived