Harvest Travels 2014

The Tractor Twitcher

Whilst the majority of my real machinery photographs now feature on the facebook page I set up a little while ago I thought I would share a few more on here again too. 2014 was easily the best year I have ever had chasing after combine harvesters ( and tractors ) with my camera across a very broad area. Since moving to South Yorkshire two years ago I am now spending a lot more time around Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, aswell as venturing back up to my native North Yorkshire and the North East Coast. I managed to photograph over 100 combine harvesters last year including some very rare and unusual examples.

So here's my first find from 2014 captured on July 12th near Newark. J & J Burnett's big John Deere S690i knocking down O.S.R.

P1470776_zps0f8tbkwq.jpg

P1470784_zpsxhp4xc1d.jpg

P1470798_zpswuhcup8c.jpg

P1470812_zpssvmcymcj.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see your harvest photos back up on the forum David :)

Any of the 228? (are you allowed to sneak 2013 into a 2014 topic? ;))

best regards.

Thanks ever so much John. I'll run through 2014 first, and then I will definitely post up the remainder of my 2013 shots including the 228 you very kindly tracked down for me. :)

Claas Lexion 760TT and V750 working near Clumber Park on 14/07/2014.

P1470851_zpsh8rkeapp.jpg

P1470940_zpsduevaezd.jpg

P1470929_zpspnvimx4c.jpg

P1470911_zpskn8neu4v.jpg

Nice to see burnetts photographed and thorsby estates with the 760 being photographed all pretty close to me thorsby having land only 2 mile away from me and burnetts only being about 10 mile away

Nice to see burnetts photographed and thorsby estates with the 760 being photographed all pretty close to me thorsby having land only 2 mile away from me and burnetts only being about 10 mile away

Thanks ever so much Sam. From where i'm based it's a nice easy run to the areas where they both farm. Strawsons pair of 760 Lexions coming next. :) 

Thanks ever so much Sam. From where i'm based it's a nice easy run to the areas where they both farm. Strawsons pair of 760 Lexions coming next. :)

Looking forward to seeing, my cousin photograghs alot for strawsons only about 9 mile away from bilsthorpe

Archived