Agritechnica 2015 models

Niels

I hate to say it because JD Agmachinery already has way too much marketshare for my liking, but the new 8000 forager is a stunner!!  Maybe we will get some bigger ones to replace 77,78,7950s along with 1/32 replicas at Agritechnica.

I hate to say it because JD Agmachinery already has way too much marketshare for my liking, but the new 8000 forager is a stunner!!  Maybe we will get some bigger ones to replace 77,78,7950s along with 1/32 replicas at Agritechnica.

again Phil,only a rumour,but wiking are supposed to be doing the jd 8000 series,i do agree,the jd 8000  series look stunning

For the past 5 years Ive berated one of the local salad/veggie  farms for having several ugly Valtras in an array of offensive metallic paint colours!!  Then two years ago a bit of taste prevailed when a new T series arrived in dark racing green livery :)...............now they have four in this colour with two arriving recently (both old shape sadly)...................so instead of wishing they would switch to NH or Claas or Case etc , Im now hoping they will have one of the new shape Ts preferably in dark green again.

The farm already has the current best looking ag tractor imo which arrived in January 8)....MT775E is easily my fav Challenger todate :)

And topples JDs 8R from the top spot.

post-743-0-75139400-1431622185_thumb.jpg

I would be very very surprised if there wasn't a JD 8000 series SPFH model made. The question is, by who. Ertl/Tomy is the obvious choice in the US but the Wiking/Siku group seems to be the preferred partner by Mannheim/Zweibrücken? Wiking have shown us they can do an excellent job with the Katana. However, Wiking-Siku (Sieper Werke is it?) would be in a split whether to do a collectors model, toy or both? Do markets allow? The Katana never was done by Siku, instead they have the Jaguar 900 which nobody bothered with as a collectors model.

Maybe we will get surprised by Schuco or USK! Who knows, anything is possible in today's modelling world. I think the 8000 series is a safe bet.

Looked at a local farmers new JD 6215R tractor today and its amazing how cosmetic changes can make a big difference to the overall look of the tractor.   This new machine has a similar designed SCR exhaust to the current 8R models, and just like the new 7310R looks far better for it :).......................this got me wondering whether Wiking would revise their disappointing 6210 model and bring out the 6215R with the new exhaust and add their new removable wheels design ::) and more importantly do something decent with those awful front headlamps!

Anyone heard anything?

Archived