Agritechnica 2015 models

Niels

Well, Agritechnica is still eight months away but since it is the biggest and best farm machinery show in Europe and further manufacturers and people are looking forward to it. Usually we get flooded with a release of new models. What are peoples speculations, guess and ideas about this years line up? The 2013 show saw plenty of new release. Lots of Challenger tractors, Claas Lexion 780, Grimme potato planter, Krone forage wagon and lots more.

However, I think we have to keep some things in mind for this years venue. Manufacturers don't seem to be doing so well since 2013. Look at the releases for this year. Things are changing in China and a lot of last years models have been forwarded to this year. Also I don't think real manufacturers are going to show massive releases? Case and New Holland will have their heavier mid range tractor on display. Model chances there. Or manufacturers will focus on the recently introduced T7 Tier 4 Final range. Everyone is changing it's tractors to meet legislations but most new designs have already been released. The big news with John Deere is their 9RX tractor. Articulated and on four tracks. Another good chance for a model manufacturer?

Only Wiking have so far shown a model that will be due for this years Agritechnica. My money is on the 1050 Vario, given it's massive popularity. I reckon this year will be a little disappointing model wise. Some different coloured stuff and general releases from last year that will see the daylight in November.

Your thoughts please!

I for one will not complain, if there are not too many hew releases this year. I still have to catch up on models of the last few years. I also think that the 1050 is foregone conclusion. What else would I like to see released?  

maybe the 930 Rexor from Grimme, would not be that hard for Ros to do this one. or a 9 Row Tiger 5 from Ropa (would probably have to be a wiking model)

I would also like to see a first Generation Fendt 716 Vario from Weise.

What do I think will be released? 

besides the 1050 I have no idea ;) ........

Well, Agritechnica is still eight months away but since it is the biggest and best farm machinery show in Europe and further manufacturers and people are looking forward to it. Usually we get flooded with a release of new models. What are peoples speculations, guess and ideas about this years line up? The 2013 show saw plenty of new release. Lots of Challenger tractors, Claas Lexion 780, Grimme potato planter, Krone forage wagon and lots more.

However, I think we have to keep some things in mind for this years venue. Manufacturers don't seem to be doing so well since 2013. Look at the releases for this year. Things are changing in China and a lot of last years models have been forwarded to this year. Also I don't think real manufacturers are going to show massive releases? Case and New Holland will have their heavier mid range tractor on display. Model chances there. Or manufacturers will focus on the recently introduced T7 Tier 4 Final range. Everyone is changing it's tractors to meet legislations but most new designs have already been released. The big news with John Deere is their 9RX tractor. Articulated and on four tracks. Another good chance for a model manufacturer?

Only Wiking have so far shown a model that will be due for this years Agritechnica. My money is on the 1050 Vario, given it's massive popularity. I reckon this year will be a little disappointing model wise. Some different coloured stuff and general releases from last year that will see the daylight in November.

Your thoughts please!

you make me laugh Niels,i say there might be a fendt wiking  724 at agritechna 15 and you post on here basically to tell me  to stop keeping on about the wiking fendt 724,as you have not heard anything or seen anything,now you do exactly the same for the 1050,how do you know?,seen any pictures,heard from wiking,no,double standards Niels,however the same agri dealer that said about the fendt 724 being released at agritechna 15 also said the same about the 1050 fendt being done by wiking,and also being released at agrtechna 15,i posted that ages ago,my rant is over

I don't suppose agco will be re-launching the massey ferguson 525 combine with a 12 foot cut, so I don't hold much hope of seeing the model version on their stand.

oh well you can just marvel at my 625 with 12 ft header in the summer chris, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you make me laugh Niels,i say there might be a fendt wiking  724 at agritechna 15 and you post on here basically to tell me  to stop keeping on about the wiking fendt 724,as you have not heard anything or seen anything,now you do exactly the same for the 1050,how do you know?,seen any pictures,heard from wiking,no,double standards Niels,however the same agri dealer that said about the fendt 724 being released at agritechna 15 also said the same about the 1050 fendt being done by wiking,and also being released at agrtechna 15,i posted that ages ago,my rant is over

I aim to please Paul. ^-^ That is what forums are for isn't it? Guess what might be released or what we want to be released. Then when it is released it is not detailed enough, to expensive, delivered to late etc.. I wasn't personally trying to stop you talking about a 724 model. Just a general thing. It's just that (IMHO) there have been 4 724 models released to this day. The model market is tight and big numbers are no longer shifted. So I reckon it is very unlikely Wiking are going to do a fifth 724 model to join the fleet. Hence why my money is on a 1050. The whole world is basically waiting for it! Time will tell if your source is correct. If he isn't, then not much at all happens. :laugh: Sorry if I upset you in any way.

@Markus: I would really like to see a first gen 716 as well. Weise would be your man. Who knows! Pretty much all other Fendt models have been covered by him now. Unless he is going to release a 412 or old Turbomatik 312. Ros have released the Grimme Rexor 630, Holmer Terra Dos T3 and T4-40 so another three axle harvester? I am not so sure. They said a Dewulf Kwatro ages ago. Who knows, hopefully!

If nothing came out that would be fine by me as well! Like you say, there is enough already. But always nice to share ideas of course.

I had forgotten the new Mccormick X8 in my OP. Perhaps UH will jump in the gap?

Well,I'm probably out on a limb here,But, I would love to see a model of the TerraGator TG854,

TerraGator%20845%20TG_zpsukiwgklr.jpg

But think it very unlikely,can't see U S K making one,and guess they are the only ones licensed for Cat / Challenger.

Regards

Joe.

I aim to please Paul. ^-^ That is what forums are for isn't it? Guess what might be released or what we want to be released. Then when it is released it is not detailed enough, to expensive, delivered to late etc.. I wasn't personally trying to stop you talking about a 724 model. Just a general thing. It's just that (IMHO) there have been 4 724 models released to this day. The model market is tight and big numbers are no longer shifted. So I reckon it is very unlikely Wiking are going to do a fifth 724 model to join the fleet. Hence why my money is on a 1050. The whole world is basically waiting for it! Time will tell if your source is correct. If he isn't, then not much at all happens. :laugh: Sorry if I upset you in any way.

@Markus: I would really like to see a first gen 716 as well. Weise would be your man. Who knows! Pretty much all other Fendt models have been covered by him now. Unless he is going to release a 412 or old Turbomatik 312. Ros have released the Grimme Rexor 630, Holmer Terra Dos T3 and T4-40 so another three axle harvester? I am not so sure. They said a Dewulf Kwatro ages ago. Who knows, hopefully!

If nothing came out that would be fine by me as well! Like you say, there is enough already. But always nice to share ideas of course.

I had forgotten the new Mccormick X8 in my OP. Perhaps UH will jump in the gap?

no problem Niels,at least you explained your self,shame others dont

• 5 weeks later...

I can't remember where it was, I believe in last months CT, but it was about ROS. They are discontinuing their Big X 1100 model because they will be coming with something new at the end of this year. So I immediately thought, Krone launching new big foragers at Agritechnica and ROS the 1/32 version? Time will tell.

What i know is that Krone will come with a 600 serie harvester ( 1:32 ). Also the rumour is that wiking will releas many models on Agritechnica. Also from brands that have no models at the moment. I agree with Niels that this year will be a little disappointing model wise for what we know now from the models.

Well,I'm probably out on a limb here,But, I would love to see a model of the TerraGator TG854,

TerraGator%20845%20TG_zpsukiwgklr.jpg

But think it very unlikely,can't see U S K making one,and guess they are the only ones licensed for Cat / Challenger.

Regards

Joe.

i belive challanger dropped the teragator recently as awsm have just bought a xerion 4000 st because of this

What i know is that Krone will come with a 600 serie harvester ( 1:32 ). Also the rumour is that wiking will releas many models on Agritechnica. Also from brands that have no models at the moment. I agree with Niels that this year will be a little disappointing model wise for what we know now from the models.

Thank you Bas. Seems very likely. Will have to wait and see what will be out. If it will be proper new models or just a new lick of paint.

Joe: Probably ended up on Ros' massive scrap heap as you say! Along with a few other models like the Dewulf Kwatro.

The Dewulf Kwatro was confirmed by Dewulf at the Dutch LMF forum in 2013, that this model would follow later... 

"Beste,

De Kwatro zal wel nog gemaakt worden maar zal wat later op de markt komen dan voorzien omwille van de aanpassingen.
Wanneer precies zal afhankelijk zijn van wanneer alle veranderingen op punt staan.

Mvg,

Jordy Vandecappelle (dewulf_nv)"

Translastion:

"Dear,

The Kwatro will still be made but will later come to market than anticipated because of adjustments.
When exactly will be dependent on when all of the changes are in point.

Best regards,

Jordy Vandecappelle (dewulf_nv)"

The Krone X Disc was rumoured by the Italian Trattormania, because ROS anounced back then a new Krone model. Only was this new model not a X Disc but the BiG M 500. 

Would be nice but would Wiking touch it? Siku did a Fastrac once and that wasn't a success. I would say Tomy/Britains?

well,i now dont say anything on here regarding rumours,im only saying i hope  its wiking,or ros,or replicagri,a high end maker would be great

be nice to see a decent high end mf made by someone for the show, even better if its a loader one, something everyone seems(bar the siku 54 series, hardly decent)  to have ignored despite doing mfs ,uh for one , dream would be a nice mf 30 drill or baler by replicagri ,hard to touch them for implements and detailing on them  

well,i now dont say anything on here regarding rumours,im only saying i hope  its wiking,or ros,or replicagri,a high end maker would be great

I agree with you there Paul, one of those would be nice.

Sean, maybe Andy can do an MF 30 with his new modelling company :).

Archived