Toytrac Sunday 18th October 2015

Lady Ferguson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's out for some grub and a few pints in the pub next door to the travelodge on saterday night ?

I'd join you for a cremated steak if I was  coming down this year Peter, though can't make it this time, but just think on if your going to have or attempt to have that curry again ;)

Or yes Paul I will not forget that  ,,, no I will not be having another go at the hot a hells fire ,,, burning ring of fire ,,, curry ,,, I am still scard both mentally and physically from that ,,,, never in my live have I had something that hot from a restaurant ,,,shame mate I was looking forward to a a few pints with you ,, 

We are here 6h journey ,,, arrived last night ,but a good clear run , we are going for a look round to see if we can pick up some  locally produced cider ,, and must pick up some chase vodka while we are down here ,I hope the the very late nights will pay off ,, this week end 

I will be leaving Suffolk shortly to drive down to the show with the second van load  of models for MARTYNS FARM MODELS  see you all there come and have a look at what we have got and don't forget to say HELLO then we now you are on the forum hopefully Martyn will have most of it set up by the time I get there  

Just back from the show and got some pics, layouts were very impressive , sadly I have gone straight back out and am now in A&E with the step daughter after she fell down the stairs luckly she took the fall and not the baby , but looks like broken ribs so the pics will have to wait till I get back 

Just back from the show and got some pics, layouts were very impressive , sadly I have gone straight back out and am now in A&E with the step daughter after she fell down the stairs luckly she took the fall and not the baby , but looks like broken ribs so the pics will have to wait till I get back 

hope your stepdaughter is ok Sean,i presume thats why you are back allready,look forward to the pics

and finally  this beauty, a fully working 1/8th scale hand built mf 410 c0mbine, when I saw working I mean , it will drive steer, fully working threshers, header right down to the knifes, only finished Friday,  same guys got a working baler ect along with 5 tractors, and wont say what else is currently in progress

P1030187.JPG

P1030188.JPG

P1030189.JPG

P1030190.JPG

Archived