2015 season is off!

watermill

Thanks Brian, you would be amazed how those spreaders make the 939's grunt too. The spreader in the picture is one we had a hand in 'designing', although I use the term loosely, in that we had input as to the configuration of the sides, fully loaded with sewage cake its seriously heavy, but we never load them up with dense materials, we have the cube capacity so we can do light compost or bulky fym and still get a sensible weight on.

Thank you, glad you all like the pictures. I'm hoping to get some pictures next week of 2 rigs in one field together with an 865 working ground behind them. If I do I'll put them on here.

when i was on the sluge for bloyes Sean we tipped in the farmers fields,cant remember the way it was treated,one was with lime,i do remember having to box in one type of sludge with the other,or any rain it would just disperse on its own,and it would really travel

Archived