UH David Brown 996 and 995 both out in 1/16

They are not yet listed or shown on their website. In T&M magazine they are shown and both are basically, with a few differences, the modified 990 Selectamatic that they released a few years ago. For the purist there is one most obvious fault with both these models, no cab frame and roof, as they would have been in their basic specification. Also, the white and chocolate 995 should have a red oval exhaust and the white and red 996 should have a black oval exhaust and the word Case on the bonnet decals should be at the rear. Having said this, the actual models may be a bit different, the ones pictured in the magazine are probably the prototypes so we must not be too critical at this point. When I ring up CM to place my order I'll ask about the cab frame/roof and the exhaust silencers. The white paint by the way is called D.B Orchid white, the Case Orchid white had a creamy yellow tint to it, that's what the US white case tractors were painted.

The HSE would have something to say about the selling of a tractor without the frame or cab! ;) It is in the real World against the Law to sell a tractor without the frame or cab that was a factory fitment. Another thing I noticed, the rear wheel centres are more like Ford centres, they made the same mistake on the white 990 back along, the ones on the red 990 were correct.

The HSE would have something to say about the selling of a tractor without the frame or cab! ;) It is in the real World against the Law to sell a tractor without the frame or cab that was a factory fitment. Another thing I noticed, the rear wheel centres are more like Ford centres, they made the same mistake on the white 990 back along, the ones on the red 990 were correct.

Its UH .....remember!!!! It will never be 100% with UH.

They have, as with other models they've produced, based them on restored tractors that have been fitted with non-genuine or original parts and have not bothered or not interested in doing any research into what the original fitments should be, if you look closely, even the engine is wrong!

Archived