HM Trailers conversion - from Britains Kane grain trailer, Hoss inspired!

Evening.

Raining in Suffolk this evening, so I've put a few touches to a project that has been bubbling along since meeting up with Hoss again a couple of weeks ago.

First up, what I wanted to recreate!

HM_Trailer_01.jpge -

Closest this I could think of is the Britains Kane trailer, so I bought another one from flea-bay and after it arrived I stripped it and started to change the ribbing structure on trailer body.

HM_Trailer_02.jpg

HM_Trailer_03.jpg

HM_Trailer_04.jpg

HM_Trailer_05.jpg

HM_Trailer_06.jpg

I've been looking forward to someone building one of these trailers for a while as they are a good looking trailer and something differen. Looks like a very nice and clever cconversion. Would never have thought of reshaping an existing trailer model. Great work!

Nice work Malcy,  Good use of the Kane which frankly needs a few extra coats of paint to stop it from being see through when the sun shines on it >:(...................Im glad you have added a new Axion to your model fleet as its a very smart tractor...........we have one 830 model running locally, would like to see a few more about.

I changed the boots on mine to Schuco Fendt 724s 8)

post-743-0-69983300-1439585036_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cracking job Malcy ! Only just seen this, day off today so playing catchup on forum, brilliant job can I order a couple ?? ha ha!. We at Hargrave now on s/barley but God knows when we get going again after today's rain, will keep u posted.

Cracking job Malcy ! Only just seen this, day off today so playing catchup on forum, brilliant job can I order a couple ?? ha ha!. We at Hargrave now on s/barley but God knows when we get going again after today's rain, will keep u posted.

Thanks Mick - and we would love a chance to catch up again before you finish! :)

Archived