URGENT HELP REQUIRED OR UDI WILL KILL ME!!!

MODELFARMER

Question

Glue + 1/32 Tractor cab glass

see the white marks?? RUINED!!

This is not the 1st one it's happened to !!!!

I think its the vapours of the glue not actual contact of the stuff!!!

HOW DO I CLEAN??

Wiping with damp cloth doesn't work makes it worse!!!

Glue + 1/32 Tractor cab glass

see the white marks?? RUINED!!

This is not the 1st one it's happened to !!!!

I think its the vapours of the glue not actual contact of the stuff!!!

HOW DO I CLEAN??

Wiping with damp cloth doesn't work makes it worse!!!

My analysis, looking at the colour of said vehicle, would be to administer a short, sharp, thwack with a 4lb lump hammer.

Then run down the local Britains dealer and buy a half dozen TS135As.

The way the whistle off those mothers makes the hair stand up on my neck as they cruise past my office is only matched by the sweet sweet note of a 5000/600/10.

Basildon built is better built!

8)

no idea mate,it does happen sometimes to me,usually when i have put the cab or part being glued on before it has gone off,tried whiter spirit once ,but that just whited the whole bit,did here once some one say roll a bit of bluetac arround the inside /area its on?? not tried it yet though

RICKY HAVE YOU TRIED SURGIAL SPIRT IT SOME TIMES WORKS IF NOT USING FINE MICRO MESH DOES YOU CAN BUY IT FROM MODEL SHOPS ITS LIKE SAND PAPER BUT FINER. THE RAF USE IT TO REPIR COCKPIT GLASS. ALSO WHEN GLUEING CLEAR SHEET PLASTIC USE WOOD GLUE IT STICKS THE PLASTIC JUST AS WELL AS SUPERGLUE. WOOD GLUE IS WHAT TRUCK MODELLERS USE.

RICKY HAVE YOU TRIED SURGIAL SPIRT IT SOME TIMES WORKS IF NOT USING FINE MICRO MESH DOES YOU CAN BUY IT FROM MODEL SHOPS ITS LIKE SAND PAPER BUT FINER. THE RAF USE IT TO REPIR WillyPIT GLASS. ALSO WHEN GLUEING CLEAR SHEET PLASTIC USE WOOD GLUE IT STICKS THE PLASTIC JUST AS WELL AS SUPERGLUE. WOOD GLUE IS WHAT TRUCK MODELLERS USE.

intresting to know might try that on one of my up and coming jobs

:o :o :o :o :o :o RICKY WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT  :o :o :o :o

GET A GRIP MAN  ;)

Dont send me any old rubbish now  ;)

Trust me.

intresting to know might try that on one of my up and coming jobs

PVA is basically wood glue and vice versa

Is it atually on glass or paint work if its on paint work rub it down and re paint it?

It on the Glass  (PLASTIC)

Thanks lads this is helping a bit, REALLY SPN GET A GRIP

tyr rolling the blue tac over the area conserned mate,i have just spoken to some one i know and they reconded that does work,takes the white of by the stickyness of the bluetac??? ne one on me

Also debating tinting the windows!!!

Wheres me black paint?? ::) ::)

Also debating tinting the windows!!!

Wheres me black paint?? ::) ::)

if your going to try that ,use the tamyia clear paint mate,i use it for lights ect on a silver background paint but they do a smokey clear one for that sort of thing,i think from memory they are numbered tx-? on the range,we good finishes

Oh deere.... I wish I could make models as good as you!!!  :D :D :D :D ;) ;)

It will wipe off paint but not clear plastic very easily I've found out through experience. It can take several days to materialise too as I've found out when i've packed up models shortly after assembly and then when removed from the packaging a few days later you have glue mist every where!

Try a soft cloth on it.

They make compounds for polishing scratches out of plastic nowadays maybe that would help. How about taking the "glass" out in the future so this doesn't happen again.  :)

I do its whaen I put it back in again, Not touching the other 6 untill I find a solution!!