neighbours new tractor

civilpek

:D :D any excuse

my bet is she will be going mowing, i know shes pretty big yoke for mowing but hell prob get a big mower for her, the biggest mf he had before this was an 8160 that broke his heart and about 5 years ago he sold off 14 masseys and replaced everything with cases and valtras so hopefully its a sign of changes again since this is his first massey in 5 years

From all my experience that MF 8270 will do him very proud great machines and very reliable only problem is they dont come with a front PTO and is hard to retrofit one

but they pull for anything

the whole not having a front pto is something to do with the funnie way everything under the bonnet is laid out.

Like the power plant (engine) is basically a wheelie bin

Hope you aint having a go at sisu engines better then the piles of crap that are deere engines  >:( >:(

There are two 8250s round here.

One has a front linkage - it replaced the 90-MH Deutz Intrac 6.60 featured in CT once upon a time - and used to power a 10ft front mower and 12 ft Kverneland trailed mower .

The other replaced a TW 20 and powers a JF trailed harvester.

I promise to spend a day taking photos of all the local contractors once the mayhem starts - and judging by the number of silage trailers I saw lined up in farmyards today the mayhem that is the silage season is about to break out any day now!

There are two 8250s round here.

One has a front linkage - it replaced the 90-MH Deutz Intrac 6.60 featured in CT once upon a time - and used to power a 10ft front mower and 12 ft Kverneland trailed mower .

The other replaced a TW 20 and powers a JF trailed harvester.

I promise to spend a day taking photos of all the local contractors once the mayhem starts - and judging by the number of silage trailers I saw lined up in farmyards today the mayhem that is the silage season is about to break out any day now!

Any pictures of the 8250 and JF SPN?

met the massey working yesterday on my way home from college hooked up to a 14t McKena dump trailer on a land reclamation job, you should have seen her pulling through the muck with a full load not a bother unfortuntaly hadnt the camera, but i should get some pics of her in action soon as we were soppoused to go clearing more trees and bushes and stuff in some really really really steep ground on another land clearance job but because it poured all night we have to leave it off for a few days now but as soon as we have it cleared the 8270 is coming in to go ploughing