Christmas Farm Toy & Model Auction

Andy

The M&M Christmas Farm Toy and Model auction is now online. Commission bidding is available as is Live Bidding, as always. You can also attend the sale in person.

There is a good amount of Farm Toys and Models once again. See the catalogue online at www.thesaleroom.com or click the catalogue below!

dec10sale2015.thumb.jpg.d7979654ac64d95d

Got myself one of the two items I was after,  very happy. Missed out on the ertl 555 digger, but with a £100 reserve, I can get a new one imported from the states with charges for £65, so I will be contacting a seller  I know over the pond in due course. Thanks to my bidder in the room on the day, you know who you are..

2 minutes ago, SPN said:

How much did the Claas Super go for?

I was wondering that Stan, thought about getting my agent in the room to have a punt, but thought better of it. Still available on their website for £460 or somewhere near that amount I think. So much other new stuff coming out at the moment, I thought I would save my money. I will kick myself if it only made £200.

6 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Claas super £280,

£280 is about €388 in real money.

Tyro charge €485 for a new one, so somebody got a bargain.

On the other hand, I just realised that it's a Claas Junior, not a Claas Super.

It's a Super I want for my collection, cos that's what my Grandfather had back in the 50s (as I found out recently).

Archived