Mark's (Lord Ferguson's) latest tractors

Lord Ferguson

Nice to see you back Mark (well not really but thought I'd be nice>:D). Interesting to hear what you are saying about the RW trailer, I can't remember the last time I saw a new one in this area now. I've used a 16t RW silage trailer in the past, two of the three were ok but the third one had issues with the tipping rams, occasionally one would give out and the trailer would lay down on its side for a sleep!!

Have you considered the HM Trailers or Bunnings ones? The latter are now built by another member of the family at his engineering firm to order and your exact spec to the same standards as they always were and in your choice of colour.......so Ford blue it is......

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a Richard Western in 2012 to go behind the JD6210R ...........it was okay but I never liked the tyres;D..................then I sold it for a surprisingly high amount and bought this new Bailey which Im very pleased with, a much nicer quality appearance to it::)

JD6210R Wiking 006.JPG

early october 2015  bailey model 017.JPG

9 hours ago, Gav836 said:

Nice to see you back Mark (well not really but thought I'd be nice>:D). Interesting to hear what you are saying about the RW trailer, I can't remember the last time I saw a new one in this area now. I've used a 16t RW silage trailer in the past, two of the three were ok but the third one had issues with the tipping rams, occasionally one would give out and the trailer would lay down on its side for a sleep!!

Have you considered the HM Trailers or Bunnings ones? The latter are now built by another member of the family at his engineering firm to order and your exact spec to the same standards as they always were and in your choice of colour.......so Ford blue it is......

HM is getting great reviews Gav .. it's TNS's trailer of choice too .. but I must say... I've had two Baileys now and I think they are great trailers.. either that or a Stuart next time I reckon.

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

I bought a Richard Western in 2012 to go behind the JD6210R ...........it was okay but I never liked the tyres;D..................then I sold it for a surprisingly high amount and bought this new Bailey which Im very pleased with, a much nicer quality appearance to it::)

JD6210R Wiking 006.JPG

early october 2015  bailey model 017.JPG

ha ha.. you are right... the Bailey is a much better looking beast 

Hi Mark,sorry to hijack your thread,but,I came across these the other day on GTP, and wondered if you had seen them before,Gooseneck trailers for American pickup's,??

MF%20trailer%201_zpshhdlyuam.jpg

MF%20trailer%202_zps8gdxtdgm.jpg

It would be interesting to know their carrying capacity.

Regards

joe.

15 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

be more interesting to see if he's got the brouchure , I don't remember it on the last disc he burnt for me ,

Blimey mate .. I stopped burning discs years ago ! .. I'll send you a cloud link to all of it shortly... my collection has grown somewhat in recent years I am pleased to say. I think I only sent you a link to 'recently added' the other week.. should have sent you the entire thing.. will do now obviously

4 hours ago, Lord Ferguson said:

Hi Joe... Thanks for sharing... I have never seen that one before in all my years as a collector ... hugely interesting looking brochure it is too ! .. another one to add to my ever increasing list of wants :(  .. ha ha

Hope you find one Mark,does look a very interesting design,??

Regards

Joe.

Thanks Joe... I'm trying to limit my collection to just literature if possible ... I don't have the room.. or Money to be able to collect Manuals too ! ...

Who makes the Richard Western trailer model by the way Bluegreen ? .. I quite fancy one of those for my office desk.. a friend at MF's HQ kindly sent me a Britains 6616 model as well.. would be nice to have the two together I reckon.

Would need the high speed floats on it really... can see them in this image as some pillock has parked a Fiat 500 in the way ! :(

20150731_094530710_iOS.jpg

8 minutes ago, Coxy said:

good to see you back Mark. You well be grand to know I now work for Massey Ferguson based in Abbey Park but travel the world

Thanks bud... and WOW ... you have my dream job then I reckon. I'm planning on a trip up to see Ted E after Lamma is out of the way... hope to see you then ! What department do you work in then mate ?

4 minutes ago, Lord Ferguson said:

Thanks bud... and WOW ... you have my dream job then I reckon. I'm planning on a trip up to see Ted E after Lamma is out of the way... hope to see you then ! What department do you work in then mate ?

I work in international technical support covering the new Global Series 

Ooo interesting Richard... currently evaluating wether to buy a second tractor .. platform 4709 ... David Broad is on the case .. through Weatherheads .. my local dealers. Hoping to see one at Lamma later in the month ? .. will you be there mate ?

2 hours ago, Lord Ferguson said:

Ooo interesting Richard... currently evaluating wether to buy a second tractor .. platform 4709 ... David Broad is on the case .. through Weatherheads .. my local dealers. Hoping to see one at Lamma later in the month ? .. will you be there mate ?

That the one's with more to be added. Have a few working in England now and a lot more around the world. Well be a lot more popular in England when the cab comes out. Not sure what they well have in Lamma, no wont be there only sales people really go to it from the company.

21 hours ago, Coxy said:

That the one's with more to be added. Have a few working in England now and a lot more around the world. Well be a lot more popular in England when the cab comes out. Not sure what they well have in Lamma, no wont be there only sales people really go to it from the company.

More to be added .. higher HP mate ? ... Be good to know before I take the plunge perhaps. Shame about Lamma

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

do you ever have the loader fitted and used on Kerry then ?? not seen a pic of it on that I can remember

I took it off mate .. I've not used Kerry really.. I think I've done 3-4 hours since I owned her... she's now on 87 hours from new :) 

Not seen a B7100 in model form but I have got a similar sized BX22 with a front loader and a back actor attached.

As for for the wedding you can add the video on here as well if you like for those that haven't got FB

Archived