Display

dwain

I like to display my models but it's come to the Point that Ikea display cabinets are just to small. My question is do you display your models and where do you get your glass display cabinets from???? (With out spending loads)

below is the one I have at the moment

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dwain said:

I have been looking at them from Argos, I am after a depth bigger then 33cm as I would like to put my combines on display as the header will not go on when the combine is on display :-

Well the only combine I had in them was the old Britains  MF 760 ..  Plenty room for that one .. I take        it yours are a lot bigger more modern ones .. 

2 hours ago, dwain said:

Mine are the Wiking ones, I am clearing out all my other models and just collecting Wiking but can't find anything big enough to leave the headers on the combine 

Ikea cabinet Dwain .  Silver or yellow, they come on a stand. £275 though mate, bit steep, but room for headers and I have been to a local glazier and added extra  shelves , so doubling capacity.image.thumb.jpg.447df0ab398dd368bd66a113image.thumb.jpg.3e68a7ce1a3972bc35e7356b

• 2 weeks later...

WOW you have some collection there Mike. All my models are in the living room and they would get dusty very quick if just put on shelves with the kids running about and the dog haha. Just need to find something with a bit bigger depth a lot of the glass cabanets are for some reason 33cm 

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 0:51 PM, chris.watson said:

Ikea cabinet Dwain .  Silver or yellow, they come on a stand. £275 though mate, bit steep, but room for headers and I have been to a local glazier and added extra  shelves , so doubling capacity.image.thumb.jpg.447df0ab398dd368bd66a113image.thumb.jpg.3e68a7ce1a3972bc35e7356b

imagine if that glass smashed...

Archived