Display

dwain

Well being a tight Yorkshireman who would rather spend his pennies on models rather than cabinets, aside from a heavily discounted new one from Argos the other 12 I own have all come from charity shops like the British Heart Foundation, and St Catherine's hospice. Similarly my minimum shelf depth requirement is 30cm. :) 

22 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Well being a tight Yorkshireman who would rather spend his pennies on models rather than cabinets, aside from a heavily discounted new one from Argos the other 12 I own have all come from charity shops like the British Heart Foundation, and St Catherine's hospice. Similarly my minimum shelf depth requirement is 30cm. :) 

I have looked in a few but it's still the depth problem 

With such big models you may be better off having a custom made one done ?? Sure a good chippy  could make a wood framed one, with full glass front doors , Marky (Lord Ferguson) had some oak ones made for his stuff , or maybe a shop fitters can help? They have glass ones made to order for shops and a likes , it may cost more than a off the peg one, but it will fit what you want then 

Archived