Tractor World Malvern Spring Show

robbo

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, robbo said:

Great photos David, you always manage to capture some of the stuff I miss

Thanks ever so much Mike. Delighted with how most of these have turned out. Chuffed to bits I was able to chase around from about 7:30am onwards to capture the tractors before it became really busy. I've missed a few too, but made sure I got all my favourites. There were some absolutely stunning tractors on display. The Thornell family's David Brown 1410 being my personal favourite. :)

21 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Some great pics there David .. Thanks for posting them up.. I'm drooling over that County 4600 Four ... The little Grey Ferrgie was well represented ..

You're very welcome Justin, thanks ever so much mate. That 4600-Four was absolutely superb, definitely a favourite of mine too. Wonderful arrany of Grey Ferguson tractors. Nice to cross a few more rarities off my "hit list." :)

well david what a herculian task to get the pics sorted and put them on here went  a few years ago but with pics like that can sit here and see all what was on offer for me county 944 was driving one of them with a konsklide  sprig tine on back in front of seven thousand pulling a mf 30 drill never forget I was seventeen and it come through radio head phones lord mountbatten had been killed in Ireland 1979 and I have not thought about that for a good few years but seeing that pic it came back  cracking pics by the way

Archived