Tractor World Malvern Spring Show

robbo

Don't know if anyone is going to this one?

http://www.tractorworldshows.co.uk/

Spread over 2 days, Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th February. Always a great show, mainly real machines but always a good turnout of Model sellers.

There is an auction on the Saturday which is always worth a good look round.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope to go,but the Saturdays my rostered day in,and at the mo they will not commit to swapping it as its our end quarter deadline day a week later,along with other stuff, maybe I will swap it anyway next week when I am doing my managers job and his assistants job at the same way, can always tell myself off for doing it I guess ;D

Well sadly that's me out, done the conference call this morning as manager and all off day swaps, and Saturday swaps are blocked , only medical or family emergency services will be allowed, can't really complain, will be my first rostered Saturday I have had to work in 4 years , still pi55ed about it mind.

22 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Well sadly that's me out, done the conference call this morning as manager and all off day swaps, and Saturday swaps are blocked , only medical or family emergency services will be allowed, can't really complain, will be my first rostered Saturday I have had to work in 4 years , still pi55ed about it mind.

Well there is a bright side to not going, you don't have to put up with me haha will catch up with you some ware

3 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

How you work that one out Smithy?? all the times I've seen you at Malvern or Toytrac..... you've always had a cap on!! :laugh:

Yes have to have cap on to keep sun out off eyes, also I washed my hair in that product Wash-an Go and it went

That's interesting Paul. There is usually a flower show on at the same time in the arena next door and I see from the calendar that it has been moved until May. I wonder if the Tractor Show is now using the full showground and the other buildings as well? It was getting quite cramped and you could struggle to see some of the exhibits as there are so many of them.

Your right Mike, got a chance to have a quick run through this next months Tractor and Machinery mag and there a site plan and the models are in the Severn Hall over the back of the main run of halls and marquee and looks like they are taking the whole showground, just be hope it dries out a bit as those rugby pitch car parks could be a bit of mudbath..... 

Looking forward to this show next weekend! Missed it last year but glad to be back. David will be in tow so make sure you come and say hello. We'll be in with the model displays rather than the model traders.

Can confirm the model displays have moved to the Severn hall  .... Restaurant and plush toilets close by But what I could see the model retailers are across back in the other halls before I left this afternoon.   ....... need to get over early to get my order in later this morning it is well worth a visit and come say hello ( new Holland and fords on the display next to a big yellow Massey)

Was good to catch up with a few friendly faces yesterday, some of whom I not seen in a long time :) Great to see Mr Smith had his hair done ;) hahaha, Good to chat to you and Martyn Smithy, along with Paul a.k.a Super6, always good to see Jonathan and Benjamin, and a good chat with David and his camera, Hope all works out the way you want it to David. Bit of a headache on way home which put a downer on the day but as they say "S*1T HAPPENS"

9 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Was good to catch up with a few friendly faces yesterday, some of whom I not seen in a long time :) Great to see Mr Smith had his hair done ;) hahaha, Good to chat to you and Martyn Smithy, along with Paul a.k.a Super6, always good to see Jonathan and Benjamin, and a good chat with David and his camera, Hope all works out the way you want it to David. Bit of a headache on way home which put a downer on the day but as they say "S*1T HAPPENS"

Thanks ever so much Paul. Had an amazing weekend. Great to catch up with you....and I even managed to get home without the need for a tow truck. :D Best start sorting through my photos....i've taken rather a lot. :) 

Archived