Tractor World Malvern Spring Show

robbo

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had planned to get to the show on Saturday but sadly I didn't manage it however, I did make it today and I managed to get a few of the display tractors but almost all of the auction entries had alrady been removed. Hopefully David will have plenty of those later and also some of the inside ones that I missed.

SAM_8280_zpsiplbzopq.jpg

SAM_8278_zpsgxzpyh8k.jpg

SAM_8281_zpsnkoy8y0u.jpg

SAM_8282_zpshtajxp6p.jpg

SAM_8283_zps2xnrho4w.jpg

SAM_8284_zpsm1b2ins6.jpg

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 6:12 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Was good to catch up with a few friendly faces yesterday, some of whom I not seen in a long time :) Great to see Mr Smith had his hair done ;) hahaha, Good to chat to you and Martyn Smithy, along with Paul a.k.a Super6, always good to see Jonathan and Benjamin, and a good chat with David and his camera, Hope all works out the way you want it to David. Bit of a headache on way home which put a downer on the day but as they say "S*1T HAPPENS"

haha thanks Paul don't forget to save me a piece of cake at Wincanton  

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 1:49 AM, county999 said:

Can confirm the model displays have moved to the Severn hall  .... Restaurant and plush toilets close by But what I could see the model retailers are across back in the other halls before I left this afternoon.   ....... need to get over early to get my order in later this morning it is well worth a visit and come say hello ( new Holland and fords on the display next to a big yellow Massey)

Good to meet up with you on sunday morning you have a nice layout I can see you have put a few hours into developing it look forward to seeing it again thanks

Archived